Do you Believe me about Vinny now??

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RW31 said:
I have a name for people like you...It starts with an L and sounds like "hoosiers"...

Loosiers??????

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
SacredStar said:
The end result of last nites game would have been the same, Carter or no Carter.

Relax people.
No, Wed have an Int in the first series and thtexans would've won 22 to 0...

DizzG

Reaction score
Hostile said:
It was a pre season game that was meaningless. I think Parcells is a master at getting a team to respond to losses. I think he uses things like this poor showing to his greatest advantage. As evidence I give you pre season game #1 last year to the Cardinals. He has proven he can take mediocre players and with a solid defense generate 10 wins.

There is no reason on earth for me to believe we can't win that many again. Julius Jones is clearly better than Hambrick. AB looks re-born. We haven't even used Key yet. Henson was clearly a bright spot. Crayton impressed me. McBriar impressed me.

What's out there that I can't be optimistic about? A pre season loss? If that is the best evidence to swamp the year then I consent to being kicked in the nads daily. There's a lot of football left to be played and I expect this team to kick some *** doing it. 40 year old QB or not.

great post

scottsp

Reaction score
This ****ty *** thread is why it's tough for me to post here anymore. Place is flush with 'em. Not all, mind you.

But too many for my taste.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
scottsp said:
This ****ty *** thread is why it's tough for me to post here anymore. Place is flush with 'em. Not all, mind you.

Help me educate em Scott. In other words, no lurking on the sidelines. Get in here and kick some negative over reacting ***.

DizzG

Reaction score
scottsp said:

I can tell

I guess I just need to realize when reading these people that have jumped off the ledge already that

cocaine is a hell of a drug

02222004_6.jpg

scottsp

Reaction score
It's either too much sunshine or too much sky falling. And there are some great posters here. But those who just change with the wind are enough to beat you down.

I'm just glad that in Campo's last season, when Dallas beat the Raiders' *** at Texas Stadium in August, there was NO confusion. I was there that night and anyone who watched that game would tell you that Dallas looked very tough and Oakland...well they looked like utter and complete ****.

Troy Hambrick could do no wrong that night. So, take that for what it's worth. Anyway, I believe the Cowboys won 20-7.

This just in: Dallas went on to win five games that year - for the third season in a row. And the Raiders, what did they do? Try a Super Bowl. But but but but early on in the exhibition season, Dallas totally outclassed 'em. Rich Gannon looked all of 37 years old that evening too.

I sure am glad I could accurately prognosticate the 2002 season based on that outing. Aren't we all?

Ben_n_austin111

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
It was a pre season game that was meaningless. I think Parcells is a master at getting a team to respond to losses. I think he uses things like this poor showing to his greatest advantage. As evidence I give you pre season game #1 last year to the Cardinals. He has proven he can take mediocre players and with a solid defense generate 10 wins.

There is no reason on earth for me to believe we can't win that many again. Julius Jones is clearly better than Hambrick. AB looks re-born. We haven't even used Key yet. Henson was clearly a bright spot. Crayton impressed me. McBriar impressed me.

What's out there that I can't be optimistic about? A pre season loss? If that is the best evidence to swamp the year then I consent to being kicked in the nads daily. There's a lot of football left to be played and I expect this team to kick some *** doing it. 40 year old QB or not.

~kicking hos in the nads~

JK

It's a new year, Hos. I agree with you on all accounts here and I'm not even wearing my rose colored glasses right now.

It's going to be a good year. The loss means nothing. Talent is all over this team.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Ben_n_austin said:
It's a new year, Hos. I agree with you on all accounts here and I'm not even wearing my rose colored glasses right now.

It's going to be a good year. The loss means nothing. Talent is all over this team.

That's the attitude of winners. :cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ben_n_austin said:
~kicking hos in the nads~

JK

You're not allowed to kick me unless you wear your high heels.

I expect at the end of this year the optimism to be higher than it has been in a long time.

Ben_n_austin111

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Help me educate em Scott. In other words, no lurking on the sidelines. Get in here and kick some negative over reacting ***.

It's been brought to my attention that you are circumventing the language filters. :p

Ben_n_austin111

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You're not allowed to kick me unless you wear your high heels.

I expect at the end of this year the optimism to be higher than it has been in a long time.

But then The Tuna only has one more year left. :(

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Mikey, I worry about you. The other night in chat your about ready to kill your self over Q. Now, you dogging Vinny and Henson over performances that were either better or just as good as QC last year. I don't get it man.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
scottsp said:
It's either too much sunshine or too much sky falling. And there are some great posters here. But those who just change with the wind are enough to beat you down.

I'm just glad that in Campo's last season, when Dallas beat the Raiders' *** at Texas Stadium in August, there was NO confusion. I was there that night and anyone who watched that game would tell you that Dallas looked very tough and Oakland...well they looked like utter and complete ****.

Troy Hambrick could do no wrong that night. So, take that for what it's worth. Anyway, I believe the Cowboys won 20-7.

This just in: Dallas went on to win five games that year - for the third season in a row. And the Raiders, what did they do? Try a Super Bowl. But but but but early on in the exhibition season, Dallas totally outclassed 'em. Rich Gannon looked all of 37 years old that evening too.

I sure am glad I could accurately prognosticate the 2002 season based on that outing. Aren't we all?
Great post. There was only one thing from last night that truly bothered me. The penalties. I don't care about anything else, but those things can become habits.

Last I checked the dc.com website there was no news about Tuna going on a bender. If he's not drinking heavily after last night, why should anyone think the sky is falling?

Hell he sounded fairly upbeat to me. Maybe it's because he has a lot to work with now that he has their attention.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ben_n_austin said:
It's been brought to my attention that you are circumventing the language filters. :p
No I didn't. The little *** things were all there in place of the actual letters. No @ in place a a, or $$ in place of ss. No sir, not guilty.