Do you consider replacing Dak, if he looks average next season?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
IF he's average and you can't win with him? Let him go. If he's average and you are winning with him? Retain him.
I'd love to be able to retain the services of the #4( having him ride the pine/seasoning in the ambience of the footballish inner workings/being forced to learn,,,as it would be the best thing that could ever happen to him & his career imo ) as the backup Q.B.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Wont be as easy to replace next season when he'll have a 80-100mil contract this offseason..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'd love to be able to retain the services of the #4( having him ride the pine/seasoning in the ambience of the footballish inner workings/being forced to learn,,,as it would be the best thing that could ever happen to him & his career imo ) as the backup Q.B.
Backup isn't a option at this point. He'd cost too much.

Eanwen

Reaction score
If he looks average next season, do we replace him?

I say we look to dump him now. But I know many of you believe he's the next great thing. So do we stick with him or dump him after an average season next year?

If we get top level OC and qb coach (and maybe even HC; hey a guy can dream) and Dak still doesn't produce and/or we don't do well in the conference championship then sure I say we move on. Given his improvement this sure since adding Cooper, I'm hoping with improvement on the OL, better coaching and play calling Dak will be good (not great) and given the other pieces on this team that should be enough for this team to be a true contender.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Yes I’m always “Considering” replacing below average to average players IF someone better is actually available.. You don’t just unload a decent player for an unknown potential...

Having said that, don’t qb’s typically take 5-7 years to fully develop? Seems premature to me, perhaps we need a Premature Zone...

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yes I’m always “Considering” replacing below average to average players IF someone better is actually available.. You don’t just unload a decent player for an unknown potential...

Having said that, don’t qb’s typically take 5-7 years to fully develop? Seems premature to me, perhaps we need a Premature Zone...
Are you high even asking hold? Who really going to wait 5-7 years to see if a qb fully developed? It's like y'all don't even watch the sport and just post on here. That's a question my mom might ask.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
every one should just move on from dak being let go jerry has already made up his so he is going to be there

landryscorner

Reaction score
If he looks average next season, do we replace him?

I say we look to dump him now. But I know many of you believe he's the next great thing. So do we stick with him or dump him after an average season next year?
Dude this is his 3rd season what else do we need to see???

Errant throws
undecisive
unable to read defenses...
geez i can make like 10 more references
and I'm not even part of the Cowboys
staff.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott is simply too good to trade. He’s got hall of fame talent held back by his coaching staff.

He’s a career 35TD INT 5-8 Rushing TD type of guy.

Only mahomes or Dwayne Haskins The best college passer of all time are worth trading for.

Dak go out on a date or something....jeez man enough already ......!!!!:eek: