Do You Think McNabb is a top 5 QB in the League?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Notice the comma, that seperates the eat something else from the TROLL. It figures lack of IQ and Eagles fans have a link.
isn't it amazing how frequently these iggle fans need to be taught grammar?

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Notice the comma, that seperates the eat something else from the TROLL. It figures lack of IQ and Eagles fans have a link.

For you to try and explain grammar to me is hilarious! Stop it ...bah,ha,ha,ha,ha,lol! :D

blindzebra

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
For you to try and explain grammar to me is hilarious! Stop it ...bah,ha,ha,ha,ha,lol! :D

I know, you're an Eagles' fan so you will never understand.

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
I know, you're an Eagles' fan so you will never understand.

I understand the math ...6 wins + 0 losses = 1st place :rolleyes:

tobo.gif

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
I understand the math ...6 wins + 0 losses = 1st place :rolleyes:

tobo.gif
What math? We were never talking about math. It is very pathetic how you try to wiggle yourself out of these situations...

Reaction score
RW31 said:
What math? We were never talking about math. It is very pathetic how you try to wiggle yourself out of these situations...

RWthree-one

I was just about ready to think you had an inkling of hope ...until I saw your post in the "Cowboys Zone Thread" called CHAT "Do as you're told????????????? ***? Are you chanting for your team to win this week, or are you talking to yourself -- because nobody wants to touch that post!

So don't come spewing your nonsense to me about math :eek:

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
The only numbers that matter 5 wins 3 losses, 0 wins 1 loss. ;)

Can we get thrugh the regular season befor we start reflecting upon Yesteryears in the SB. But wait, you're right -- your boys have established a place in history that demands respect. However, your SB record does Not have anything to do with the year 2004! :rolleyes:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
RWthree-one

I was just about ready to think you had an inkling of hope ...until I saw your post in the "Cowboys Zone Thread" called CHAT "Do as you're told????????????? ***? Are you chanting for your team to win this week, or are you talking to yourself -- because nobody wants to touch that post!

So don't come spewing your nonsense to me about math !:eek:
Very sad. You obviously haven't an "inkling" sense of sarcasm or humor. BTW, you wan't to ahve a math discussion? How about 5 superbowls to a donut?

blindzebra

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Can we get thrugh the regular season befor we start reflecting upon Yesteryears in the SB. But wait, you're right -- your boys have established a place in history that demands respect. However, your SB record does Not have anything to do with the year 2004! :rolleyes:

Just like being 6-0 against an awfully easy schedule won't matter when you once again CHOKE and don't even reach the Super Bowl.

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Very sad. You obviously haven't an "inkling" sense of sarcasm or humor. BTW, you wan't to ahve a math discussion? How about 5 superbowls to a donut?

My sense of humor is running on all cyclinders -- that is, when something is humorous! Yours borderlined a history lesson; vis-a-vis a math discussion. But I enjoyed your quick wittedness anyway. ;)

AJM1613

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Just like being 6-0 against an awfully easy schedule won't matter when you once again CHOKE and don't even reach the Super Bowl.

The schedule hasn't been easy. :rolleyes:

Yes I was wrong about Culpepper...for the first 6 games he is the best QB in the league...same as last season. Lets see if that holds up. I like the guy, but he did look pretty bad the other day.

It is remarkable though how right I have been. :)

Dawkins vs Williams? Right.
McNabb Top 5? Right.
Eagles THAT good? Right.
Cowboys average? Right.
Owens won't be a problem? Right so far.
Kearse won't get injured? Right so far.

Wrong about Smith vs Witten, and Culpepper/Brady top 5.

I apologize for being such a homer thinking Smith was equal with Witten. Your turn.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
The schedule hasn't been easy. :rolleyes:

Yes I was wrong about Culpepper...for the first 6 games he is the best QB in the league...same as last season. Lets see if that holds up. I like the guy, but he did look pretty bad the other day.

It is remarkable though how right I have been. :)

Dawkins vs Williams? Right. Why so?
McNabb Top 5? Right. He is borderline top 5
Eagles THAT good? Right. Yep (******) although they will never win a super bowl...I find an extreme comfort in that
Cowboys average? Right. ***!!!
Owens won't be a problem? Right so far. He has been a big distraction all season. They were talking about this...
Kearse won't get injured? Right so far. "so far" beign the key word

Wrong about Smith vs Witten, and Culpepper/Brady top 5.

I apologize for being such a homer thinking Smith was equal with Witten. Your turn.
I was sorry about thinking Mcnabb was barely top 10.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
I have been defending McNabb for three years. He may not be a top 5 passer but he is a top 5 QB. I may not like him but I'm not going to deny reality just because I'm a Cowboy fan. For years, he has never had any decent wideout to throw to and he still put Pro Bowl numbers. The knock on him is that he couldn't throw deep. Well, he is throwing deep this season. Now, he has one of the best receivers in the NFL and he can suddenly throw deep. Go figure. Those who were putting him down in the past are eating a lot of crow including Rush Limbaugh. McNabb is a winner and he finds a way to win in each contest.

This bashing of McNabb is becoming a joke. How many Pro Bowls does he have to go to earn respect? What if they win a Superbowl, are you still going to say diss him? Let's look at the common excuses

1. The Joe Montana excuse-: "He played with great surrounding talent"
-what weapons on offense did McNabb have in the past? He didn't have an Emmitt Smith. He didn't have a Michael Irvin. Heck he didn't even have a Jay Novacek.

2. The Jeff Garcia excuse: "He can't throw down the field."
-Look at this season. He was given a receiver who get open and he is completing deep passes. He could throw deep in the past as well. In fact he complete a 4th and 20+ yard pass in the playoffs

3. The Michael Vick excuse: "He is just a runningback and he can't pass well."
101 TD's to just 52 INT's for his career. He is on pace to throw for 32 TD's and 4000 yards this seasons. Those are stats indicative of a man who can pass.

Is he a top 5 QB, yes he is:

1. Brady
2. Manning
3. Culpepper
4. McNabb
5. Trent Green

Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
I have been defending McNabb for three years. He may not be a top 5 passer but he is a top 5 QB. I may not like him but I'm not going to deny reality just because I'm a Cowboy fan. This bashing of McNabb is becoming a joke. How many Pro Bowls does he have to go to earn respect? What if they win a Superbowl, are you still going to say diss him? Let's look at the common excuses

Likewise, I've never bashed V'TestaVerde; don't like him, but I think he is a quality Qb that already comes equipped with a topline receiver -- K'Shawn!

I think well for a C'boys fan. :rolleyes: (you know how it is...) ;)

AJM1613

Reaction score
blindzebra said:

diabolical.gif

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AJM1613 said:

Although you proved him wrong....it might be wise until Monday Morning before gloating....might be bad karma towards your team this weekend....and if they lose I am going to all eagles message boards and saying the reason they lost is because of you jinxing them. :eek: :p ;)

TLW47

Reaction score
I would take Vick over McNabb.

I would also include Pennington somewhere in the top mix.

McNabb is very good though. Can't stand the guy but he's a very nice QB. :iggles:

AJM1613

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Although you proved him wrong....it might be wise until Monday Morning before gloating....might be bad karma towards your team this weekend....and if they lose I am going to all eagles message boards and saying the reason they lost is because of you jinxing them. :eek: :p ;)

I was just bored so I looked at the threads I created...this was in the top five so I clicked on it. "WHEN" the Eagles win, on Monday I won't be bored or be on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.