CZ POLL Do you think the Cowboys should rest their starters against the Eagles?

Do you think the Cowboys should rest their starters against the Eagles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrain

Reaction score
You have to play to win this game you never let the eagles get the momentum going into the playoffs

No Dallas cowboy team should ever roll over to the Philadelphia eagles. Period

That said our offense looks like spit and needs to work and get back on track. Rest no one other than the injured beat the hell out of the eagles in their own house and go into the playoffs with your head held high.

Never roll over at the end of the season for a team and go into the playoffs like a bunch of whipped dogs and come out one and done.

Play to win always

Hadenough

Reaction score
Everyone should rest because at this point health is most important. There is nothing to be gained by winning that game and nothing lost by losing.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Everyone should rest because at this point health is most important. There is nothing to be gained by winning that game and nothing lost by losing.

What a snowflake mentality there's much to be gained in confidence that we don't have right now in our offense and our team in general.

Coming to Philadelphia freezing The most hostile environment in the NFL and beating the snot out of our most hated rival in their own house.
That sends our football team into the playoffs with confidence that you can't put a price on. It sends a message to the whole league that we are not soft and won't roll over.

CCBoy

Reaction score
What a snowflake mentality there's much to be gained in confidence that we don't have right now in our offense and our team in general.

Coming to Philadelphia freezing The most hostile environment in the NFL and beating the snot out of our most hated rival in their own house.
That sends our football team into the playoffs with confidence that you can't put a price on. It sends a message to the whole league that we are not soft and won't roll over.
True...and respect gets real again!

Blackrain

Reaction score
In sports, all games count...just as in battle.

Yep you're damn right do you think Patton would have said oh geez I think I better rest my guys and let Montgomery try and win this battle hell no.
Cowboys need to go at these last games pedal to the metal live for the day and no holds barred.

They need to ride it like they stole it till the wheels fall off and when the wheels do fall off they will know they gave it everything they had

Reactions: CWR

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yep you're damn right do you think Patton would have said oh geez I think I better rest my guys and let Montgomery try and win this battle hell no.
Cowboys need to go at these last games pedal to the metal live for the day and no holds barred.

They need to ride it like they stole it till the wheels fall off and when the wheels do fall off they will know they gave it everything they had

lol, At Fort Bliss, I was a year on the Burial Guard Detail for Omar Bradley, our last Five Star General.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Worse yet we see pictures of these players at the Mavericks game and other events with no masks on in the most populated of areas almost looking like they're trying to get covid but we should keep them out of games that they're getting paid for so they can enjoy their social life and put themselves at risk

I don't think so get on the field and do what you're getting paid for

Blackrain

Reaction score
lol, At Fort Bliss, I was a year on the Burial Guard Detail for Omar Bradley, our last Five Star General.
Thank you for your service Glad to have someone on here with the warrior mentality

Blackrain

Reaction score
Completely depends on what PHL does. If they're not going for the win and playing their starters, what good will it do DAL to play against backups?

I wanted DAL to gain some confidence, because I do think that is lacking, going into the playoffs but this game has become irrelevant and flexed to primetime for nothing.

After the way all their analysts and that city talks about our team nothing would be better than if they were stupid enough to put in all their scrubs and make all the fans in the link sit in freezing cold and watch them get beat to hell.

CCBoy

Reaction score
After the way all their analysts and that city talks about our team nothing would be better than if they were stupid enough to put in all their scrubs and make all the fans in the link sit in freezing cold and watch them get beat to hell.
Beat Philadelphia!

DCowboyz

Reaction score
No. Trust me we’ll get blown out in playoffs if we do.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
I hope they win. That would give me at least something to root for on Sunday.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Play the starters as they need all the momentum they can get moving forward. If you think playing the way they did against Arizona will be successful in the playoffs, you're fooling yourself. Go Cowboys

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I extended the poll for 6 more hours, so make sure you vote if you want to do so!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Have to try and improve playoff seeding. Need to win so other teams don’t get to rest their starters because we gifted them better seeding. Make them earn it.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rest some who are banged up and give the other limited first half reps. I voted yes

Status
Not open for further replies.