CZ POLL Do you want Dak back with the latest reported contract offer?

Do you want Dak back with the latest reported contract offer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I freaking love Dak Prescott, he was amazing in that game. I'm just not such a homer I can't recall history as it actually was. Sour grapes is all you are spewing.
Rodgers was helped all game long by the officials. It's on tape. Go rewatch the game.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
None of this is accurate. You can go back and look at the blow back from Elliott and Lawrence's contracts. Fans still aren't real happy with either of those deals. It's inaccurate to assume that they are not under scrutiny over their deals IMO. It's just that it's Dak's turn of the wheel, right now, IMO.
None of it? We're done here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Still feel that way at 40 million a year?

#BreakingNews: Dak Prescott and Agent Todd France have issued a counter-offer. The latest demand from Dak Prescott is a four year deal, worth $160 million dollars, with unknown guarantees. Prescott's demands are still holding steady around $40 million per year.
Have a real link to this. If not you should be banned.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!!! I didn't even no we started.

OK well, see ya.
You're just wrong dude. To suggest none of it is true is simply false. You just need to go back and forth. Here, I'll let you have the last word.

shabazz

Reaction score
Still feel that way at 40 million a year?

#BreakingNews: Dak Prescott and Agent Todd France have issued a counter-offer. The latest demand from Dak Prescott is a four year deal, worth $160 million dollars, with unknown guarantees. Prescott's demands are still holding steady around $40 million per year.

Please pay Dakota the 40 Million! Get er done Jerry! Lets get this party started

I was hesitant to see him paid in the 33-39 million but the cool 40 sounds just about right

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Elliots been putting up elite numbers every year he's been in the league. So, if the debate is in regard to whom ranks higher at their position, its no contest.
That wasn't my point. At all.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a matter of opinion not fact. He is in the discussion of being a top 5 QB. Among active QBs he has the 4th highest career QB rating. You see "experts" arguing every day on TV that he deserve top 5 pay. Don't let your personal bias cloud how you see he is being perceived by others.

Show me one national opinion that ranks Dak a top 5 QB. Good luck to you.

mardwin

Reaction score
I don’t know what the exact offer is but if he turns it down wanting even more, then I prepare to explore in a different direction.

I hope Jerry is not the one negotiating this deal, Dak is trying to get paid like he is in the I have played a super bowl category which he hasn't. Look what happened to the Ravens after they overpaid for Flacco.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You're just wrong dude. To suggest none of it is true is simply false. You just need to go back and forth. Here, I'll let you have the last word.

Help me out here, is this the correct point in the conversation where I too am supposed to say, "OK, we're done here", cause I can never tell with those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.