Do you want Elliott back now or what?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
If the Cowboys are going aNYWHERE Even remotely special. You have to have Zeke. If, if and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas. That's exactly what needs to happen. If Dallas takes a step back years from now then, so be it. It's been 24years people.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I don't mind having him back, but at the same time don't want this team to suffer with him and his agent this to prove a point. If he comes back, then it's all good. But, if his agent convinces him to hold out for most or all of the season, then I hope that the Cowboys win many games without him. Because I feel like the agent wants to Cowboys to collapse without Zeke. And if this is the case then I hope that this plan backfires on his agent big time.

Cwby41

Reaction score
What I would like to see is Jones tell him sign what we offered today or the deal is off the table. Let Zeke do what he wants and than trade his *** for a 1st and whatever else we could get for him. Nothing is guaranteed as far as a SB with him and once he signs that deal we are married to him for awhile and what would stop the next guy from doing the same thing. I wouldnt mind losing him and getting the picks and keeping say Collins, Jones, Brown or L collins at least 2 or more of the 4. just dont like the way he went about doing this. So Bye Bye Zeke. Team is bigger than just one guy

coult44

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are going aNYWHERE Even remotely special. You have to have Zeke. If, if and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas. That's exactly what needs to happen. If Dallas takes a step back years from now then, so be it. It's been 24years people.

Who was the Pats RB last year? Just asking cause I forget. What about the Eagles RB two years ago? That’s actually a better comparison. Great Defense, a top tier buss driver, a good OL, and some good WR’s. We don’t need Zeke...

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Who was the Pats RB last year? Just asking cause I forget. What about the Eagles RB two years ago? That’s actually a better comparison. Great Defense, a top tier buss driver, a good OL, and some good WR’s. We don’t need Zeke...
Would take your money to Vegas on the statement?

bodi

Reaction score
with out Zeke we are drafting the best QB we like
6 - 10

with zeke still a tough year 9-7

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sony Michael

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
08oCK3i.gif

Jumbo075

Reaction score
At this very moment (9/1/19 at 2:22pm EST) - do you want Zeke back or do you want to see what we got w/o him? Can we tow the line and win games w/o him and prove to Zeke that we can win w/o him?

Really dumb question. Of course you want Zeke back on the team. He's a better runner than anyone else on the roster.

I don't understand why fans get emotionally invested in contract disputes. It's just business.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Yes. I can see where the Zeke hate is coming from, but really, what has he done outside of missing four preseason games he wasn't going to play in anyway?

To play Sunday I think he has to be in here by Wednesday at the latest. If he signs Thursday or Friday, could he play 48 hours later when his last football activity was June's minicamp?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Not really. If the latest report is true and it’s structure that is the hold up, that tells me he is looking for something no one else gets. He is looking to leave the team no outs and not letting them protect their interests at all. I hope the deal is eventually pulled and he is allowed to seek a trade. You can’t negotiate with a spoiled brat who has never been told no in their life. As soon as you agree to give him the money he wants, he has some other unreasonable demand. It’s time to seek another out. Try and trade for a RB and pull the offer. It’s to that point now for me. This isn’t Emmitt we’re talking about here.