Do you want Jason Witten back as the starting tight end?

DcFootball4

Reaction score
I would like to have Witten back.. BUT, if one of our current TEs could step it up a notch, if its best for the Cowboys to cut Jason, I am for it. Specially if Rico could really step it up and take over the role.

Big_D

Reaction score
Everyone expects Rico to be that guy and I'm hoping for the best from him but Jarwin could be a surprise!! I think he'll see some reps and get an opportunity.

GMO415

Reaction score
HELL YES . Release him yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

lk8701

Reaction score
Some rumors that networks are going after him. And some fans starting to feel we may need some new blood at the position to generate bigger plays

He isn't worth his 7 million dollar cap hit. Jordy Nelson signed a contract for 2 years with an average salary of 7.5 million.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yep lets get preseason super star rico "knothead" in there... lmao.. The guy has done nothing but hes the next greatest TE in the NFL.. SLMAO

Big_D

Reaction score
yep lets get preseason super star rico "knothead" in there... lmao.. The guy has done nothing but hes the next greatest TE in the NFL.. SLMAO

I'm hoping for solid. Same from Swaim and Jarwin. Gonna be a group effort until someone pulls away from the pack.

Big_D

Reaction score
Save us? lol I'd like to see the team switch gears a little. I'm looking for a better #2 WR and a solid TE or 2 or 3 even. ?? But you're not replacing a hall of fame TE with another one, you're seeing what you have available to you right now. and that is these 3. All of them will get the chance to see what they can do.

Big_D

Reaction score
I want him back until someone actually beats him out of his job............THAT is what you should be worried about.

You have to make financial decisions in the NFL. Find relative production cheaper. At 35 it's not really a stretch to say that this will likely be his last year and a transition of some sort needs to be under way. You can't always replace a hall of famer with a hall of famer, it might take awhile. Age and finances are key factors in this one. I think competition is great, but he's about to ride off.. ready or not. It's in the teams long term interest to get the young ones involved at this point. Call their number and see if they answer. They're here, you've been working and developing.. now it's time for the next step of reps in the regular season.

fansince68

Reaction score
I really don't care if he starts or not. I would like to take a flier on Ebron and at least have a TE who can stretch the seams on the roster.
According to my Lions fan buddy....Ebron..is inconsistent with hands of stone. Hanna or Swaim..us a better option.

Verdict

Reaction score
Jason Witten. Hall of Famer. One of the greatest Cowboys of all time. One of my favorite players. Almost hero status.

We can't cut his *** fast enough for me. He should have been replaced years ago. Get rid of his ***.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Jason is a stud. What is going on with the hate?

He is better than most of the TEs in the league. If you go by fantasy stats he is # 18. For goodness sake, he played with a lacerated spleen, is a workout warrior, is willing to block and I think he played more snaps than any player on offense. The other TEs on the roster have to step up. They haven't, which is why Jason plays the # of snaps per game as he does.

Give me a whole team of warriors like Witten.

I don't get it.
:hammer::clap::hammer:

Verdict

Reaction score
It's been a few days but I still want Witten gone in case anyone was wondering. Lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I want tumor, knot head starting.. he's shown nothing but that's good enough.. lmao