1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys News!
    #dallascowboys · Cowboys Fan Zone

CZ POLL Do you want Mike McCarthy fired?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Reality, Jan 16, 2022.

?

Do you want Mike McCarthy fired?

Poll closed Jan 17, 2022.
  1. Yes

66.5%
  2. No

33.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mannix

Mannix Well-Known Member

5,410 Messages
    6,197 Likes Received
    He hasn't earned a thing...he is a joke who lost 4 home games and piled up wins by going 6-0 in a terrible division

My3Sons likes this.
  2. Kareemovweet

Kareemovweet Well-Known Member

576 Messages
    463 Likes Received
    Let DQ move to HC.. Bring in Vic Fangio as the DC and Eric Bienemy as the OC...

3. Mark

Mark Well-Known Member

648 Messages
    705 Likes Received
    Did anyone else see the pregame...with the respective shots of the teams in the tunnel? The Niners looked like they were loaded for bear...jumping up & down, active, excited, waiting to hit the field. Camera turns to the Cowboys. To a man, they looked uninspired, down...scared even. Like a line of mourners ready to enter a funeral home. I knew we were done then.

McKDaddy, Matt and tyke1doe like this.
  4. quickccc

quickccc Well-Known Member

11,518 Messages
    9,874 Likes Received
    per the Jones, i don't think we see a totally new young HC hire - from- the -outside in here now

... i really believe the Jones are gonna covet that " Win Now" vet HC that can take this team to NFC title and SB in the next 2 years ... they had hope that be SB resume McCarthy would be the over the big hurdle guy ... but he's proven not

If they were gonna head to a young buck HC, it would've been the insider,.. under their wings Kellen Moore, .. but as of right now KM may have lost a lot of stock and confidence .in the organization...

5. Mark

Mark Well-Known Member

648 Messages
    705 Likes Received
    Such a lazy, unimaginative hire to begin with. This going-nowhere team has absolutely nothing to lose by canning him tomorrow....routinely turning-up totally unprepared to compete, as they did today.

cowboysfan99 and BBGTYCOON like this.
  6. quickccc

quickccc Well-Known Member

11,518 Messages
    9,874 Likes Received
    Quinn is gonna want an DC who believes in his own scheme, his own philosphy, someone he is more familar with, ..not an outside thoughter.

7. FLCowboyFan

FLCowboyFan Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.

4,954 Messages
    3,543 Likes Received
    I’ve been on this forum for a very long time. Does anyone care who is a moderator here? Or is everyone on the Jones payroll? It’s been so depressing for too long and there is no end in sight. How do we fix it? It’s not relaxing a coach or the players, so hire do we fix it?

8. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

49,430 Messages
    27,506 Likes Received
    I noted that too and mentioned it in the Game Day thread.

Mark likes this.
  9. coachharden

coachharden New Member

9 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    When you are a Dallas Cowboy player you are the most liked, listened to, fawned over, interviewed, commercialized ***** of any sports team. The only coach that works for this type of franchise is a disciplined coach that has all player, personnel decision making ability. Tom Landry understood this and Jimmy Johnson understood this. Bill Parcels understood this also but was too late in his career. GET A DISCIPLINED COACH!
    No stars on the helmets IN GAMES until you’ve proven yourself. One star at a time, and they can be taken away as quickly as they were given out! No more premadonnas!

10. Canadian BoyzFan

Canadian BoyzFan Well-Known Member

3,535 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    Yes, but I don’t believe the new coach will be empowered to run the team and shop for the groceries.

BBGTYCOON likes this.
  11. FLCowboyFan

FLCowboyFan Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.

4,954 Messages
    3,543 Likes Received
    The problem is Jerry always gets away with it. He turns the fans against the coach and the players:-(

12. Surfguy

Surfguy Active Member

364 Messages
    224 Likes Received
    Anybody suspecting the Cowboys to be a super bowl team are suspect themselves. You have to be out of your mind to suspect the Cowboys to be a super bowl team before they have proven they can advance past the first or second playoff game.

BBGTYCOON likes this.
  13. Surfguy

Surfguy Active Member

364 Messages
    224 Likes Received
    An AI coach. That's not a bad idea. We always did accuse Jason Garrett of being the red-headed robot. The Cowboys can be the first team with a virtual AI coach.

Shall we play a game?

Love to! How about National Football League?

Wouldn't you rather play a nice game of chess?

Later. Let's play National Football League.

Fine.

14. coachharden

coachharden New Member

9 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Aaron Rogers called him a “Dolt” when he was in Green Bay. Not that Aaron Rogers is of great character, but I do trust his football knowledge.

BBGTYCOON likes this.
  15. cowboysfan99

cowboysfan99 Well-Known Member

661 Messages
    1,095 Likes Received
    I think the referee blame game is enough to fire him. It’s one thing for us fans to do it, but him and now the players is unacceptable.

16. coachharden

coachharden New Member

9 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Promote Dan Quinn to HC and get rid of Moore!

cristglo likes this.
  17. Cowboysfandarin

Cowboysfandarin Well-Known Member

455 Messages
    593 Likes Received
    I like mike, I like him more than Garrett, but I voted yes to fire him. Simply because I know the Dallas Cowboys can do better. This team needs a disciplinarian type coach. It always has. Players already think they’re Hollywood celebrities the minute they sign a contract with the Cowboys. You need a coach who can keep reality and check. And big Mike doesn’t do that. We need another Parcells type coach. Old school. With modern knowledge of the game.

18. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

13,492 Messages
    7,664 Likes Received
    Only if it means Kellen Moore is gone too. The entire offensive brain trust needs to go!

19. coachharden

coachharden New Member

9 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Dan Quinn

cheftjpeck likes this.
  20. NoFurtherQuestions

NoFurtherQuestions Well-Known Member

396 Messages
    437 Likes Received
    I am 50/50 on MM right now

Thread Status: