Do you want the Cowboys to sign Dak Prescott to another long term deal?

Do you want the Cowboys to sign Dak Prescott to another long term deal?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

plymkr

Reaction score
dude Denver drafted Jerry was salty about that ended up out the league in like 2 years.
Paxton Lynch. I remember the draft day story and how Jerry couldn’t sleep because of all the angst he had about not trading up to get Lynch.

I completely agree with you that we lucked into Dak and Romo. It’s been a blessing and a curse. These guys have been fun, mostly in the regular season, but they have been good enough to keep us relevant but not great enough to get us to glory. They’ve played well enough to hide how inept the FO is. The FO needs to be exposed if any real change will happen IMO.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People are used to losing in life if Dak after nine years and little playoff success is “ good “.
What an idiotic take. Some like to be negative and constantly criticize, others like to be positive and some don't really care. Doesn’t make any of them losers or winners in life. The only ones that I would call losers in life are those that put such importance in a GAME that it leads them to judge people that they don't know. If the shoe fits, wear it. If not, go walk on the beach, say hi to @Rockport and chill.