Does anyone cuss the tv when the Cowboys don't do well

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I cuss but its drowned out by my wife cursing louder at them...funniest one is when my parents grounded my sister and sent her to her room (she was 7 at the time) for saying she liked the steelers uniforms...it was epic. But then again i have had family reunions ended over Cowboys vs Oiler games...yeah Mom's sister's family are houston fans...

Motorola

Reaction score
I must admit, I still do but I don't throw anything at the tv. Those tvs are too pricey.
Late 1960s:
My Parents bought one of those small black & white tvs (dimensions of a mid-sized microwave) for my two brothers and me to put in our bedroom - a converted garage.
I ain't never thrown anything at any television I owned while watching my Cowboys underachived or lose a game.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I do. A lot less now than when I was younger and a lot less now that I have young cowboy fans watching with me but they have to start somewhere.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I have a foam brick to throw at the TV when the Cowboys do badly.

s-l300.jpg
:lmao2:

Rajveer

Reaction score
I must admit, I still do but I don't throw anything at the tv. Those tvs are too pricey.
Actually TVs have gotten way cheaper and yelling has gotten way more expensive health wise. So now I just smile and my meditative mind says "**** you Jerry" :)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm as quiet as a mouse now, but in my 20s, I would be a sailor in a bar, cuss cuss cuss, throw things, hop up and down, flip the gold fish off...things of that nature