Don’t think we can say Dak is best QB in division anymore?

Redline360

Reaction score
Dak is still the best QB in the division. No doubt Hurts has had a great year but I'm not going to base it off one year. If he continues to improve or shows more progress then we can debate some more.

Hurts also hasn't looked to hot lately either.

Jones also made a massive leap from his previous years. Giants slowly giving him some OL protection and if they improve the OL some more and get a couple WR they could be problematic aswell

ghst187

Reaction score
I'm not sold on Hurts. This season, though, he played better than Dak and is the leader in the clubhouse for next season.
Agree. I don’t think Hurtz is even that good but he’s on a loaded team and they schemed and playcalled to his strengths. Force him to be a pocket passer and he will look lost like he did his first two years. All things being equal, I’d still take Dak over Hurtz and that’s coming from someone given up on Dak.
And Jones….omg. Those stats are a bigger indictment of the coaching and playcalling than the players IMO. I think Jones is terrible. I’d take Dak over him too.

Zman5

Reaction score
Hurts looked like garbage in 2021. They get him more talent and coaching and has one good year, now he is an elite QB. LOL.
I'm old enough to remember same garbage posts by "Cowboys" fans after Wince's MVP like year.
Let see how he does next season after the NFL DCs had a offseason to work on stopping him and that offense.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If Hurts can't lead his team to victory Sunday, all the glory will be a failure this season. The best QB is the one that leads his team to a ring, pretty simple. All the other stats and stuff is just fluff

Sydla

Reaction score
Hurts had a good year operating behind a great team. But look at his last 4 games. He had QBR of 64.6, 65.1, 112.2, and 72.3. I noticed in his last game against the 49ers, and even in the previous game against the 49ers he was not the same QB who play pinpoint accurate earlier in the year. Maybe it's his injury. Maybe his bubble burst. But these are Bad Dak numbers and if it continues, are we going to anoint him?

I thought the Eagles will demolish the Chiefs because the Chiefs are more banged up than the Eagles. But if Hurts plays at a 65 QBR level, the Chiefs may have a good chance to beat the Eagles.

Yeah I am generally curious about his health. He did not look good in either the Giants game or the 49ers game.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If Hurts can't lead his team to victory Sunday, all the glory will be a failure this season. The best QB is the one that leads his team to a ring, pretty simple. All the other stats and stuff is just fluff
I wouldn't say it would all be a failure. He got further than our QB could get us.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Anyone that says Hurts is a better QB than Dak is just a prisoner of the moment. He certainly benefited from a very good offensive line this season. However, one season does not make him the better QB. If you look at the bulk of work from both QBs, Dak is still the superior QB. I would say the same thing when comparing Dak to Russell Wilson. Dak had a better season than Wilson but their bulk of work says Wilson is the better QB. I'm not a Russell Wilson fan whatsoever, especially after the season he just had but I always consider the bulk of work over just one season.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I really like Hurts as a person. If he weren't an eagle, I'd probably be his biggest fan.

But I've never been 'sold'. He's the perfect QB for the Eagles offense, and he's not bad by any means. But I'm just not convinced he's going to be successful once the team crumbles around him, similar to Dak.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Need to see JH do it for a couple years. He had a great season though. Loaded with talent but he played great. As of now he is the top in the division. Dak is second best. Those that say Jones is better than Dak need help. Washington needs a real QB.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Whole lot of nonsense in this post.

1. If the Eagles lose it’s still a great season. They got further than anyone expected and they found out Hurts is the guy going forward.
2. If winning the SB makes you the best QB then Trent Dilfer was the best QB in 2000?