Don't Let Garbage Time Confuse

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nawwwww
Just tired of the endless worship of Dak
Blind to his garbage time stats, his folding when most needed
His arrogance & self deserving attitude
and we're tired of fans like you that do nothing but come on and create negativity in here your atmosphere your attitude it needs to go!! You don't need to litter every single post with hate of a single player Prescott's name didn't come up in here it didn't need to be brought up so why don't you go away that is my duty for today is to tell you you're a troll and we don't like you at least I don't so go away shoe fly shoe shoe shoe shoe shoe...

shabazz

Reaction score
Why in the world do some feel the need to bring up Dak in a non-Dak thread? Can we have discussions w/o the Dakspew littering the boards?
Some of us have begged the administrator here to please start a #4 sub-forum

Those who choose to hammer him or salivate over him can duke it out freely......but he is still a part of the team so his name will be referenced in standard threads

kskboys

Reaction score
Some of us have begged the administrator here to please start a #4 sub-forum

Those who choose to hammer him or salivate over him can duke it out freely......but he is still a part of the team so his name will be referenced in standard threads
I love these boards, but that's the one thing that would make this place monumentally better.

Qcard

Reaction score
If you've ever paid attention to my posts I've continuously stated that I'd trade all 3 away for a rack of ribs and some collards
If the ribs are beef I'll throw in Stephen Jones too!

Deal? :lmao2:

blueblood70

Reaction score
This would make Troy Aikman entire career a meaningless stats...

God forbid your defense is great for Dak Prescott..

God forbid 2024 Cowboys have a RB who holds the playoffs TD record.

Dak Haters don't want to win.....they need a QB to worship :laugh: :laugh:
just defense are you talking about Emmitt Smith the greatest running back in history it's debatable that one of the greatest offensive lines in history some say 8 man's being carried a lot like Brock Purdy is when you're on an all in team and you could just plug in anyone yeah Troy was great but Troy didn't do this alone Troy never had to go into games against better competition and be back there alone like Prescott and Romo have where's our Tony Dorset where's our coaching staff like Jimmy Smith and Tom Landry I think they have statues of these guys and the things that they were able to create..

It will always be a team game and I never understood why every post somebody has to come in like this tool over here and just say something about Prescott or a player they hate like zeke all these haters I mean they come on here and it doesn't matter what we're talking about they find a way to plug it in they're just miserable fake casual fans that don't know Jack about football.. They literally under the impression that Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman carried our teams into those Super Bowls and did it by themselves they had no help no no it'd be the other way around they had so much help it's the same scenario as calling teams nowadays as being all in on a loaded team they were loaded top to bottom players and coaches...

Romo and Prescott had never had that on a regular basis going into battle with the tougher comp. you see game 1 SF that no name RB goes off , Purdy doesn't do much at all, great D, great scheme , thats what Troy had his entire prime of his career..

Dak has RBs averaging under 3YPC in big games D giving up big years and points many games and an OL at times that just get pushed around and one game had 11 penalties..!!!! its hard to play QB in those scenarios and add to it drop passes and no separation.. you give Dak and resemblance of a solid OL, run game and D and he typically wins those games. same as troy and roger..

blueblood70

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao: so Dak Haters promise to stay away from the #4 sub-forum??

but they didn't and they're still turning a nice post after a nice win into negativity.. Guess what a no trade clause again and no franchise trade clause again and this man will be here for four years she might as well move to Canada or at least delete your account.. Time for the haters and move on they didn't get their wish they didn't delete their accounts and go away like promised..

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sunday's Boys-Browns game was OVER after Turpin returned that punt for a score. Cowboys were up 27-3.

Everyone knew it was garbage time from there on.

Let's look at the startling game stats up to that point and compare that to the stats afterwards, in garbage time. I bet you'll be surprised!

Build-up to 27-3 lead, clinching outcome
First Downs.....Cowboys 13, Browns 1
Total Yards......Cowboys 216, Browns 45

Garbage time
First Downs.....Cowboys 2, Browns 14
Total Yards......Cowboys 49, Browns 185

Additional thoughts:
-Dallas was on its way to a 400 yard offensive game. They took the foot off the pedal once the game was sealed.
-Cleveland had the ball almost the entire second half, in part due to 2 first downs via penalty, and 3 via desperate 4th down conversions.
-Through the second half the Browns had their dignity to fight for, with boo-birds echoing through their home stadium. Dallas had already achieved their objective.
-Nick Vigil was taking most of the 2nd half linebacker snaps while the Boys rested Kendricks
-Ceedee sat a lot in 2nd half, as did numerous players late

Don't let garbage time and stats during meaningless minutes dilute the real story!
Well its been in the cowboys make up to allow teams to come back and take our feet off the pedal. We play well then magically we just slump, it's a lot of 3 and outs, and plays where you're left scratching your head!!!!

shabazz

Reaction score
I love these boards, but that's the one thing that would make this place monumentally better.
Agree but as an example if someone starts a thread about a ceedee game performance it's impossible to not mention the player that throws it to him.

Some will say something like " it's a miracle ceedee was able to catch those bad passes" and others will say " how could he not catch those perfect passes"

I have just described the formulas for CZ TNT concerning the most polarizing player on our team

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A lot of “here’s excuses as to why the offense sucked in the 2nd half” threads popping up.

In reality our offense only scored 2 TDs while forcing Aubrey to kick long FGs.

Thats nothing to be proud of.
be proud that we have a "great" kicker who we love and cherish, FG fest 2024 at it's finest!!!! Don't worry big fella, we'll be just fine, when we play a tougher team, we'll roll Aubrey out there instead of scoring TD's, it's what we'd rather do anyways

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nawwwww
Just tired of the endless worship of Dak
Blind to his garbage time stats, his folding when most needed
His arrogance & self deserving attitude
Probably the best post of your career here!!!

shabazz

Reaction score
be proud that we have a "great" kicker who we love and cherish, FG fest 2024 at it's finest!!!! Don't worry big fella, we'll be just fine, when we play a tougher team, we'll roll Aubrey out there instead of scoring TD's, it's what we'd rather do anyways
I'm still glad that MM didn't make Aubrey go for that 71 harder. It could have been a bad result and a chhink in Aubrey's confidence armor

Let's save that bad boy for when we REALLY need a 70 yard game winner

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm still glad that MM didn't make Aubrey go for that 71 harder. It could have been a bad result and a chhink in Aubrey's confidence armor

Let's save that bad boy for whe we REALLY need a 70 yard game winner
I said the same thing, I agreed why mess his percentage up for something like this. We will need him for a big kick most likely against Carolina who we will struggle with, score will be 13-10 at the end, we won by a FG!!

shabazz

Reaction score
I said the same thing, I agreed why mess his percentage up for something like this. We will need him for a big kick most likely against Carolina who we will struggle with, score will be 13-10 at the end, we won by a FG!!
The two most fragile phsyces on a team other than Qb is Cornerback and Kicker .

They only operate well with supreme confidence

Look at Desahaun Watson....he is physically the same exact specimen he was 4 years ago be he now has ZERO confidence and can't play the game anymore but conversely a qb like 40 year old Flacco can outplay him now