Don't Think the Eagles Can't Overtake the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
If that happens the only acceptable course of action would be to fire the entire coaching staff, including Wonderboy Moore. This team has shown flashes of Supreme talent and blowing a 4 game lead should not be tolerated, injuries or not.

From there, Jerral Wayne Jones would be forced to consider a GM...but we know that'll never happen.

Proof

Reaction score
The Eagles are just a better run, better coached team and organization. I mean they have the balls to hire a young innovative guy like Sirianna and let their franchise QB go in Wentz. The Cowboys go for the stale old farts and flashy toothless players

lol siriani is a doofus, they didn't have balls, they don't know what they're doing so they allow previous coaches to talk them into hiring guys, and they created the entire wentz saga themselves and were forced to make a move. nothing ballsy about that either. are you on the right board?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I know, I hate hypotheticals too, but this occurred to me today and I wanted to get the board's thoughts now before the end of the season.

What if the Eagles and Jalen Hurts overtake the Cowboys and win the division? What will the discussion about Dak and Hurts be if that should happen? I am not asking if it will or suggesting it will happen. I am asking how people think the conversation with go if it does happen.

I can imagine the calls to fire McCarthy will be numerous and loud. I also suspect the anti-Dak posts will multiply by a lot. But what about Hurts? He will be the QB of the division champs.
Major meltdown on the zone.
Of epic proportions !!!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak vs garrett, winner loses all. this is your cowboys. dak or garrett, about the same.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Eagles' remaining games: Giants, Jets, WFT, Giants, WFT, Cowboys.

It's more than hypothetical, in fact it's realistic to think they will be 9-7 or 10-6 heading into the finale with the Cowboys. This is why I said in another thread the Cowboys need to beat the Saints, WFT, and Giants on the road the next three weeks, get to 10-4, and control their own fate.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I know, I hate hypotheticals too, but this occurred to me today and I wanted to get the board's thoughts now before the end of the season.

What if the Eagles and Jalen Hurts overtake the Cowboys and win the division? What will the discussion about Dak and Hurts be if that should happen? I am not asking if it will or suggesting it will happen. I am asking how people think the conversation with go if it does happen.

I can imagine the calls to fire McCarthy will be numerous and loud. I also suspect the anti-Dak posts will multiply by a lot. But what about Hurts? He will be the QB of the division champs.

The way we're playing the most likely will

cowboyec

Reaction score
that would suck.
but what if dallas goes on another 6 game winning streak.

75boyz

Reaction score
I always appreciate good entertainment regardless if it is sports, music or film. Or even reading message board responses.

IF the Cowboys choke this thing away, the responses shared here will be wonderfully entertaining to say the least, lol.

jmo

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Good, something like that would shut Prescot's mouth about bandwagon fans. Prescot is leading the Cowboys back to the pack with his horrible play. The dude is a joke running off with his mouth because his play can't do it for him..................

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We lose to the Saints the Eagles will win the division.....

Interesting take, with this forum hyping up the Eagles to be good enough to win the division, I wonder what will happen if the Cowboys end up sweeping the Eagles. What will the reaction be from those hyping them up.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting take, with this forum hyping up the Eagles to be good enough to win the division, I wonder what will happen if the Cowboys end up sweeping the Eagles. What will the reaction be from those hyping them up.
This isn't a children's site please enough of the if this if that.
The reality is we have lost 3 out of 4 games and the primary reason is our QB play.
The Saints game is big probably the biggest of the season.
We lose this one we are done!
P.S.Hope the Saints stay injured.....

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
What if the Cowboys get healthy, peek at the right time, and win a Super Bowl?

Hypotheticals work both ways!

What if the Eagles lose a game or two or spilt a game with the Giants or Football team before week 17? We can come up with a lot of Hypotheticals.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This isn't a children's site please enough of the if this if that.
The reality is we have lost 3 out of 4 games and the primary reason is our QB play.
The Saints game is big probably the biggest of the season.
We lose this one we are done!
P.S.Hope the Saints stay injured.....

Hmmm, I'm sure that you'll be moving those goalposts if the Cowboys beat the Saints, then you'll say that it doesn't matter and still will move the goalposts again and again if the Cowboys bounce back and go on another 6 game win streak.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmmm, I'm sure that you'll be moving those goalposts if the Cowboys beat the Saints, then you'll say that it doesn't matter and still will move the goalposts again and again if the Cowboys bounce back and go on another 6 game win streak.

Here you go bud .......HF

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxGHgPlib_Lv28jSKvWl3fF3juZi1q5dsbkg&usqp=CAU

ghst187

Reaction score
Well that’d be pretty sad because the eagles and esp Hurts is terrible.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Well that’d be pretty sad because the eagles and esp Hurts is terrible.
are you sure? I think they showed a stat showing that over recent weeks Hurts was one of the highest graded QB's in the league. He doesn't put up huge passing numbers but his combined #'s are good and they are winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.