Don't Think the Eagles Can't Overtake the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Really big if. I don’t Dallas will have any issues with any teams in the East.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Watch him play…his arm is very suspect and he has a hard time when having to play from the pocket and go through progressions. His success only comes from plays breaking down and him running around like backyard football or him taking off running altogether. Yes I acknowledge his stats but teams will start forcing him to stay in the pocket and he’s not beating people from there.
This is EXACTLY how he plays. I say L. Jackson style that will never get him a superbowl. Ask Cam!?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
If that happens all the negativity that will occur will absolutely be warranted. Additionally, the same homers will be more upset that fans are upset than they would be the team choked.

It will be The ______ (Defense, Offensive Line, Overpaid RB, coaching, etc.) cost Dak his chance instead of cost the Cowboy's their chance.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We shouldn't eliminate McCarthy just because other teams are a threat to us. The Cowboys must make sure to field a team that is capable of winning the games on their schedule, regardless of other teams in their division being a threat. Football is a competitive sport. If McCarthy fails to prove himself as our head coach, it's the owner's option to fire him. Jerry won't be likely to do that anytime soon. Now is no time to panic, nor give up.

MM hasn't had enough time to prove himself, as yet. He should be offered the advantage of serving at least three years as our HC to do that, imho. This is only his 2nd year currently in progress. Fair is fair. 1.5 years isn't sufficient time to prove himself. This team should be able to win the Eastern Division with the weaker teams yet to be played. This team has shown more promise than any other one in a long time. Let's just play this thing out like winners.

Last edited:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It wouldn't be all that shocking. November is typically when the true post season contenders start separating from the pack. The Eagles and the Cowboys are trending in opposite directions and the Eagles have a very favorable schedule going forward.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
lol siriani is a doofus, they didn't have balls, they don't know what they're doing so they allow previous coaches to talk them into hiring guys, and they created the entire wentz saga themselves and were forced to make a move. nothing ballsy about that either. are you on the right board?

Yet Philly has a super bowl, 6 NFCCGs, and 14 playoff wins this millennium. If you’re telling me that’s wrong, then I dont want to be right

Creeper

Reaction score
What if you left the forum permanently? What a great day that would be.

Wow. I didn't think I had that much of an effect on people in this forum. I will try not to let that power go to my head.

garyo1954

Reaction score
If ifs and buts were pots and pans....

Stranger things have happened but we control our destiny.
Philly is two back with 6 to go.
Washington is 3 back with 7 to go.

We already have 2 division games in our pocket.
Coming up we have 2 with Washington, 1 with Philly, and 1 with the Giants.

Sweep those we're at 11.
Philly has to win out to get 11. If we beat Philly, they don't get 11.
Washington has to win out to get 11. Beat them, they can't get 11.

Take care of business we don't have to the ifs and buts and horses and nuts game......

Aven8

Reaction score
If it’s and buts we’re candy and nuts wouldn’t it be a Merry Christmas?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If that happens all the negativity that will occur will absolutely be warranted. Additionally, the same homers will be more upset that fans are upset than they would be the team choked.
I’m sure you’re praying it happens so your negativity would then fit in even more.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So, you're saying it's Dak vs Hurts and not Dallas vs Philly......that should answer your hypothetical....you've already made up your mind that its Dak's fault....injuries and penalties don't matter...just Dak.....I find this thinking so damn frustrating.....don't you people have a clue what TEAM sports means? Lol
They don’t know ****.

Proof

Reaction score
Yet Philly has a super bowl, 6 NFCCGs, and 14 playoff wins this millennium. If you’re telling me that’s wrong, then I dont want to be right

we're talking current iterations, and specific points. anyone crediting them for how things went with Wentz is mental. ps, go away.

cowfan

Reaction score
What if the moon is really made of cheese! What if the Earth is really flat! What if birds fly backward!

ghst187

Reaction score
This is EXACTLY how he plays. I say L. Jackson style that will never get him a superbowl. Ask Cam!?

Cam made it to the SB but he was a much better passer. Lamar Jackson is a ridiculous runner which usually masks his passing deficiencies…until the playoffs. Hurts is neither the runner that Lamar is nor the passer even Cam was.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So, you're saying it's Dak vs Hurts and not Dallas vs Philly......that should answer your hypothetical....you've already made up your mind that its Dak's fault....injuries and penalties don't matter...just Dak.....I find this thinking so damn frustrating.....don't you people have a clue what TEAM sports means? Lol

Well all of the Dak love threads should stop then and instead be replaced with team threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.