Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
And we are telling you that the only way you are winning with Dak is if you literally carry him with a 2010 Ravens style defense and a running game to boot. Putting the ball in his hands and expecting him to throw you to a win isn't happening.
Then you better start building that defense. Because Dak is your probable quarterback for the next 3 to 5 years....I'm just getting an early start....DEFENSE!!!!

DCwarrior

Reaction score
OP we didn’t score a point that wasn’t in garbage time including the touchdown at very end of 1st half. Defense could have held them to 10 and we prolly lose.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Lol umm no. I'm saying harbaugh is a top 5 coach and better than mm.
I am in no way saying MM is a better coach...the simple fact is they have the same post season record, 10 years since Harbaugh has taken his team to a Super Bowl and he flat out did not have his guys ready today and if MM can take flack for how we played, does Harbaugh have a Get ouf of Jail free card considering the Ravens were favourites to take it all and got hammered at home

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
While true....Ravens were favorites to win the SB after they drilled the 49ers.....they were at home and suppose to at the least beat the Chiefs. I guess in hindsight that was much tougher than everyone thought.
Dak was at home and expected to at least get to the championship game. He choked.

Same thing happened in 2016

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
I am in no way saying MM is a better coach...the simple fact is they have the same post season record, 10 years since Harbaugh has taken his team to a Super Bowl and he flat out did not have his guys ready today and if MM can take flack for how we played, does Harbaugh have a Get ouf of Jail free card considering the Ravens were favourites to take it all and got hammered at home
Ya he didn't but he's a Damn good coach. He's never had an elite QB unless you think flacco is elite.

erod

Reaction score
Then you better start building that defense. Because Dak is your probable quarterback for the next 3 to 5 years....I'm just getting an early start....DEFENSE!!!!
Then the next 3-5 seasons are already failures.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
A..Jerry isn't going to do it so why drive yourself crazy. Jerry loves ,Dak... So, I'm focused on how to win with dak. If you can't do that??? What's the point of even being a Dallas Cowboy fan for the next 3 years???? I can't fix JERRY :facepalm: So, I focus on the defense. Dak can get you point's. We get a physical Oline and a physical shut down defense. I think we can win with Dak. Despite having a bad game. That's the only solution I have to what I know Jerry is going to do-extend him...So since I'm a diehard Dallas Cowboy fan. This is the best path I suggest putting Jerry in the equation. Dak isn't going anywhere.....
Yeah he got us a lot of points in that first half...

He only got us 10 points before they put in the 2nd string. Then they started scoring, but come-on the game was so far out of reach, you think even the 2nd string was trying.

Were you watching the game or were you drunk?

Typical drunk Dak lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.