Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Lol that's harsh id take harbaugh tomorrow.
what has he done that MM hasn't? Let's be honest, that team look unbeatable this year and do you really think they are okay with losing at home to KC who on paper couldn't come close to matching up? Let me add they took some stupid, stupid penalties today as well. Remind you of a certain coach of ours?

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
The cowboys defense did more than enough the previous 2 years we got bounced in the playoffs by the niners. Dak and the offense just couldn't do anything. And I believe Dak threw 2 picks in the game against them last year.

Dak gobbled up the yards against the Packers when they started to let off the gas. Not to mention the packers defense is plain trash.

Not defending Lamar, but kcs defense has not allowed more than 7 points in the 2nd half all season.

Brax

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
To be nice, Dak sucks his choking is just who he is. Folks been saying it since 2017. He sucked then and he still sucks.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Man... I just want you guys to get real..... THE FRIGGIN LION's are going to get to the Super Bowl before us.....And ya'll focus is on, Dak :facepalm: 28 years and the Lions beat us to a NFC Championship game and maybe a Super Bowl....And we talking, Dak:facepalm:

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Man... I just want you guys to get real..... THE FRIGGIN LION's are going to get to the Super Bowl before us.....And ya'll focus is on, Dak :facepalm: 28 years and the Lions beat us to a NFC Championship game and maybe a Super Bowl....And we talking, Dak:facepalm:
They are going to do it with Jared Goff. This will be Goff's second SB appearance.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
If a guy hasn't cracked 90 yards by halftime in 4 of his last 5 playoff starts .... And threw 2 int against GB in first half (one for a pick 6) ....

Then I'm going to complain about that type of QB plans and couldn't care less what Lamar Jackson did or didn't do

Like somehow it's supposed to make us feel better that Dak totally crapped the bed because Jackson did also? What kind of mentality is that?

cowboybish

Reaction score
And a great RB

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Wait- you Dak-tards are being worthless because other qb’s lose in their conference championship game?

No wonder we have the pants shytter in the WH.
Dak...10 point's ...Defense 38.... yet it's Dak :laugh: :laugh: No wonder it's been 28 years and counting:facepalm:

coult44

Reaction score
What does a Jackson have to do with Dak about anything. Dak is as bad or worse in the playoffs .

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
You are so far off base....first off, Lamar made it to the AFC. Something Dak can't do. 2nd he's not in his 8th year like Dak.

I don't care what other QBs are or aren't doing. What has Dak done to get us to a championship game or a Superbowl?

Blitzen

Reaction score
Who said it was a Dak flex? The point was he played like crap and the D still kept them in the game.
Don’t want to hear anyone whine about Dak is in the title. This was a strange argument. Baltimore played exceptional defense all season, and played extremely well against the best QB and best playoff QB in the game currently. Baltimore mustered 10 points.

Maybe the argument should be that you need a balanced attack on offense that scores points against pretty much any defense routinely-and does not turn the ball over. The QB has to have the testicular fortitude to be able to do their job even in the big moments. Lamar did not today and it’s part of a growing trend. Dak can’t even get to the biggest games because of his growing trend. Dallas defense was good two years ago vs San Francisco and spectacular last season (even though Dak gifted them 6 points).

You need the 85 Bears defense to have a chance with QB’s like Dak and Lamar. Something harder to find than an elite QB.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
So this year you have the best QB in the game going to the super bowl and from the other conference you'll have either a retread from LA or a 7th round draft pick in his second year. I agree that Dak gets too much hate for this teams lack of playoff success, however I also want all the fear around losing Dak to stop. Every year we see teams with better QBs than us make deeper runs, but we also see teams with worse QBs make deep runs. Honestly football is the ultimate team game and if you set up a QB with a loaded team an average one can look great. Keep Dak for 2024 and load up on talent in the offseason and im 100% good with that. Move on from Dak and use the resources from his contract to go get additional help to load up on talent this offseason and im 100% good with that. Bottom line is just go get talent to make this a more complete team. If you can do that and pay Dak, great. If you can't move on and don't fear how you replace him. In todays game we value the QB way too much.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Lamar didn't give the Chiefs 14 points, and he had a receiver fumble at the goal line.
I'm not a huge fan of Lamar, but even he is way better than Dak.
Dak... gave away 10. Defense 38.....no comparison. I'll even throw in 14. Defense....34........REALLY?????? :facepalm:

Blitzen

Reaction score
You want to focus on one aspect of the team when it's the whole aspect that's killing it....Dak is bad at times but he's the least of our worries....I want to win with Dak or without... But I know it 's not going to happen either way without a dominate defense...
No bro-last season the defense was plenty dominant. Giving up 12 points to a great SF offense on the road in the playoffs-6 more points gifted by Dak. This season 16 points were tacked on against backups that knew the game was already decided. The Dallas offense was TERRIBLE. The Dallas defense was TERRIBLE. Dak crapped his pants again in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.