Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
Jackson was way better than Dak. And Jackson was bad. Bad...is WAAYYYY better than what Dak was.

Dak sucks.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Foles played elite in that run.
Yeah what a horrible take.

Foles PROVED that elite QB play is a must to win it all in the modern NFL.

Foles had one of the All Time great NFC Championship and Superbowl performances ever. Unquestionably Top 5 all time.

The fact that Foles caught lightning in a bottle is irrelevant.. he was amazing for a few games...andbthen returned to what he is. So if ur plan is to find a backup quality QB, and hope he catches fire and plays better than Tom Brady in the playoffs for 3 games....well that's about as likely as winning the lottery.

The Eagles won the lottery....and its the kind of thing that happens once every 30 years or so.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Yeah what a horrible take.

Foles PROVED that elite QB play is a must to win it all in the modern NFL.

Foles had one of the All Time great NFC Championship and Superbowl performances ever. Unquestionably Top 5 all time.

The fact that Foles caught lightning in a bottle is irrelevant.. he was amazing for a few games...andbthen returned to what he is. So if ur plan is to find a backup quality QB, and hope he catches fire and plays better than Tom Brady in the playoffs for 3 games....well that's about as likely as winning the lottery.

The Eagles won the lottery....and its the kind of thing that happens once every 30 years or so.
I am still furious that Bill chose to punish their best DB for being late, by sitting him the whole Superbowl. Ridiculous that foles scored that many points.

kskboys

Reaction score
At least Lamar is a dual threat and carried the Baltimore on his back and legs and arms in so many games when nothing worked . Can’t say that about Dak .
if Lamar had that OL dak had a few years ago or had Cee Dee and other parts , he could go far .
plus Lamar actually knows and plays in CCGs . Too many differences in actual playoff achievements. But Lamar may not be a SB winner due to some limitations .
Lamaar has had a better team around him than Dak his entire career. Where do you guys get this stuff from?

td4mvp2k

Reaction score
Not sure why you think that is funny. That just proves he does not have the right players around him.
nope it proves he was never the guy.. he was always a bus driver who couldnt hack it against real competition

kskboys

Reaction score
I am still furious that Bill chose to punish their best DB for being late, by sitting him the whole Superbowl. Ridiculous that foles scored that many points.
NE had the 29th D in the league that year. Letting other teams walk up and down the field on you never works. Sooner or later, usually in the playoffs, someone will turn those yards into points.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
I agree, Dak Dak Dak ain't getting any rings...

Chasing6

Reaction score
Lamar has only been eliminated by Pat Mahomes twice, Josh Allen at Buffalo and Joe Burrow at Cincy. Dak has lost against Jimmy Garappollo, Brock Purdy, and Jordan Love. There are losses and then there are losses.
Just proves he is choker and can't win the big game.

kskboys

Reaction score
Lamar has only been eliminated by Pat Mahomes twice, Josh Allen at Buffalo and Joe Burrow at Cincy. Dak has lost against Jimmy Garappollo, Brock Purdy, and Jordan Love. There are losses and then there are losses.
Lamar simply isn't a good enough passer to beat good teams. Not rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.