Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcstar

Reaction score
Counterpoint...49'ers D gave up 31 points...Mr Irrelevant was poised and made good decisions and never panicked...49'ers win.

This dribble can be debated for the millennium...give it a rest

Go Cowboys!

mardwin

Reaction score
Lamar simply isn't a good enough passer to beat good teams. Not rocket science.

Before Zay Flower (rookie) Lamar has never had a true #1 WR. Still managed to be an MVP. Today he looked like a guy that didn't belong in the league

Aftershock

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
You do realize Dak got those yards in garbage time right? You can’t take the ending score of a game and go “if oNlY the deFeNse hElD tHeM to X PoiNtS!!!” Dak was a major contributor to the deficit throwing an INT and a pick 6 in the first half.

kskboys

Reaction score
Before Zay Flower (rookie) Lamar has never had a true #1 WR. Still managed to be an MVP. Today he looked like a guy that didn't belong in the league
Yeah, Lamar was pretty bad, but I don't know about not belonging in the league.

#1 WR's won't go to BALT because he doesn't get them the ball enough.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
No matter what QB sucks, Dak sucks and needs to be replaced, and BTW, Jerry is a Clown for retaining MM while the whiners run laps around not only our organization, but around our coach and QB.

MikeT22

Reaction score
While true....Ravens were favorites to win the SB after they drilled the 49ers.....they were at home and suppose to at the least beat the Chiefs. I guess in hindsight that was much tougher than everyone thought.
Mahomes, Reid and the defending SB champ Chiefs.

We lost to GB.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yes. Dak and Lamar are chokers. How are you guys looking at this as some kind of win for Dak? Wild.
According to your definition every QB and Head Coach is a choker until proven otherwise by winning a SB.

So in the future we should only draft QB's that have won a National Championship. Otherwise we will only be drafting more chokers.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Have always felt Lamar Jackson was overrated and not sure why he is the MVP but don't really care either.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You do realize Dak got those yards in garbage time right? You can’t take the ending score of a game and go “if oNlY the deFeNse hElD tHeM to X PoiNtS!!!” Dak was a major contributor to the deficit throwing an INT and a pick 6 in the first half.
One of those rare times when Garbage time started in the 3rd quarter.

GINeric

Reaction score
So as I'm reading.... I guess some people's definition of a choking quarterback, is a quarterback who doesn't win a Superbowl?

Last I checked, football is still a team game, correct?? Or did it change? When did it change from a team game to one player game?

Status
Not open for further replies.