Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
According to your definition every QB and Head Coach is a choker until proven otherwise by winning a SB.

So in the future we should only draft QB's that have won a National Championship. Otherwise we will only be drafting more chokers.
Please show where I defined any of the nonsense you just wrote. That's all right though, you go beat up that strawman if it makes you feel like you made a point with that post.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You do realize Dak got those yards in garbage time right? You can’t take the ending score of a game and go “if oNlY the deFeNse hElD tHeM to X PoiNtS!!!” Dak was a major contributor to the deficit throwing an INT and a pick 6 in the first half.
You do realize the opening TD was during the beginning of the game right?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again​

tenor.gif

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
So as I'm reading.... I guess some people's definition of a choking quarterback, is a quarterback who doesn't win a Superbowl?

Last I checked, football is still a team game, correct?? Or did it change? When did it change from a team game to one player game?
27-0 is choking in a big game. That's not on the defense.

nobody

Reaction score
This has the be the single dumbest defense of Dak I've seen yet. "Someone else was bad, so that means Dak is somehow good!"

Nevermind that one at least made it to the conference Championship and didn't choke three years in a row in the playoffs.

Man, Dak apologists are big on insane coping.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
Dak and Lamar are not the same player but they share the same demons: Both were run first guys whose natural instinct is not to pass their way out of situations. That's why both STINK HISTORICALLY IN BIG GAMES. This is not Lamar's first failure on the pressure stage and in fact, it's predictable.

Just like Prescott

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This has the be the single dumbest defense of Dak I've seen yet. "Someone else was bad, so that means Dak is somehow good!"

Nevermind that one at least made it to the conference Championship and didn't choke three years in a row in the playoffs.

This place is wild with cope right now.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Who wasn't expecting someone to post this thread though? I was waiting for it. The Cult is so predictable.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
SF just came from 17 down to lead by 10. SF had one of the top defenses in the league this regular season. Sometimes your offense has to win shootouts…This thread lost all pointedness in a few hours. Good job.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Lol go ahead and split hairs if it makes you feel better.
Not to mention we were only down 7-0 at that point.

Daks INT inside our own 20 spotted them a 2 TD lead. We were only down a score there and the defense had held on GBs second possession after a bad opening possession by our offense

We needed points there to get the game back on even keel. Instead Dak gave them an 18 yard field to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.