Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

Reaction score
.....but who would you like as the QB for the Dallas Cowboys? Who is out there to change things?
I'd take anyone that hasn't choked in the playoffs three years in a row just for a change and something different. Heck, throw a rookie in there. Throw a backup in. They likely won't get the jitters that Dak suffers from.

GINeric

Reaction score
27-0 is choking in a big game. That's not on the defense.

The defense gave up the first 7 points EASILY. I won't exonerate our offense from any blame, but let's not for get the many games our defense got gashed for 200 yard rushing games and multiple receivers wide open.

Now the offense didn't hold up their end of the bargain either. That starts with Dak, all the way down to the other offensive players.

It's amazing that Dak was even in a MVP discussion WITHOUT a functioning running game.

For the people who say he had great games only against weak teams, (which is bs)

My question for them is why other quarterbacks who've faced those same weak teams fail to land their name into the MVP race. Dak wasn't the only quarterback who played those weak teams.

(Funny how nobody answers that question.)

With that said, OUR entire team played like trash when it most mattered and our coaches got out-coached.

Let me say it again for the weak people who only blame one player for all bad play by the offense, defense and special teams.....

EVERY player on our squad who played significant minutes played like trash when it most mattered, except the kicker. Yes... starting with Dak, but not ending with Dak. He's just the tip of the iceberg.

plymkr

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
That pass Lamar threw into triple coverage was one of the worst plays I’ve seen in a long time. That was total trash QB play right there. I’m not a big fan of Dak, or even a fan of Dak, but if Dak sucks, Lamar sucks. Lamar is no better than Dak. Lamar has a better organization and defense so he’s won more playoff games but individually they’re very similar. Dak isn’t it and Lamar isn’t it.

Today’s games goes to show you that organizations win championships and until our organization gets it’s head out of its butt then we’re not winning anything.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You would hope so ...... but it does not seem to be the case
I almost flip flopped in those are you happy having Dak as the QB threads, after the Eagles win because of all the MVP talk and I like to be open minded, but then the game against the Bills, reaffirmed that he comes up short in the big game.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That pass Lamar threw into triple coverage was one of the worst plays I’ve seen in a long time. That was total trash QB play right there. I’m not a big fan of Dak, or even a fan of Dak, but if Dak sucks, Lamar sucks. Lamar is no better than Dak. Lamar has a better organization and defense so he’s won more playoff games but individually they’re very similar. Dak isn’t it and Lamar isn’t it.

Today’s games goes to show you that organizations win championships and until our organization gets it’s head out of its butt then we’re not winning anything.
They're both chokers.

GINeric

Reaction score
Everyone agenda should be wanting the Cowboys to win.

You know that's not the case here. You have lil low IQ, loser cowards here who don't want the Cowboys to win.

I've exposed a couple of those mouth breathers in previous posts. Yes they have Cowboys avatars, use Cowboys players or coaches names in their handle....

But those bottom feed broke idiots aren't fans of this team, their just trolls who pretend to be Cowboys fans. Their posting style gives them away.

They hide and never celebrate wins with us here or seem to be a little irritable when they post after victories AFTER hiding from the board for 4 or 5 days after a victory.

Yet post daily for hours after losses....

The whole board know who these cowards are.

Chasing6

Reaction score
So as I'm reading.... I guess some people's definition of a choking quarterback, is a quarterback who doesn't win a Superbowl?

Last I checked, football is still a team game, correct?? Or did it change? When did it change from a team game to one player game?
It has not changed, but some people have never understood or can't seem to comprehend that. The think QB's are like pitchers in baseball.

They think QB's play against QB's.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The defense gave up the first 7 points EASILY. I won't exonerate our offense from any blame, but let's not for get the many games our defense got gashed for 200 yard rushing games and multiple receivers wide open.

Now the offense didn't hold up their end of the bargain either. That starts with Dak, all the way down to the other offensive players.

It's amazing that Dak was even in a MVP discussion WITHOUT a functioning running game.

For the people who say he had great games only against weak teams, (which is bs)

My question for them is why other quarterbacks who've faced those same weak teams fail to land their name into the MVP race. Dak wasn't the only quarterback who played those weak teams.

(Funny how nobody answers that question.)

With that said, OUR entire team played like trash when it most mattered and our coaches got out-coached.

Let me say it again for the weak people who only blame one player for all bad play by the offense, defense and special teams.....

EVERY player on our squad who played significant minutes played like trash when it most mattered, except the kicker. Yes... starting with Dak, but not ending with Dak. He's just the tip of the iceberg.
He is also supposed to be the leader of this team and lead by example. But when your leader is part of the problem, then that doesn't inspire others to play better either. a great quarterback can inspire a defense to get back into the game, because football is an emotional, psychological sport. But that is just not going to happen when the QB throws pick sixes. The game was less close than the score suggest, because we got beat so bad that Greenbay let garbage time start in the 3rd quarter, letting Dak feast on second stringers.

nobody

Reaction score
It has not changed, but some people have never understood or can't seem to comprehend that. The think QB's are like pitchers in baseball.

They think QB's play against QB's.
There is a difference. A QB can play well and the team still loses. Then you have QB's who panic and contribute to the losses in critical games. Dak's panicked and choked three years in a row in the playoffs now. He's a choker. He didn't used to be a choker. He played well in the playoffs in 2016, for example. Something happened and he turned into a choker. It is what it is. Has nothing to do with QB vs QB. It has to do with contributing to losses rather than playing well enough to win and just falling short.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You know that's not the case here. You have lil low IQ, loser cowards here who don't want the Cowboys to win.

I've exposed a couple of those mouth breathers in previous posts. Yes they have Cowboys avatars, use Cowboys players or coaches names in their handle....

But those bottom feed broke idiots aren't fans of this team, their just trolls who pretend to be Cowboys fans. Their posting style gives them away.

They hide and never celebrate wins with us here or seem to be a little irritable when they post after victories AFTER hiding from the board for 4 or 5 days after a victory.

Yet post daily for hours after losses....

The whole board know who these cowards are.
We also have sad little people here who want to live vicariously through their quarterback, to the extent that the cowboys being successful plays second fiddle to what benefits their guy. Case in point when the last contract was being negotiated, they wanted Dak to get payed as much as possible, some even expressing hope that he would leave the cowboys and get paid elsewhere. The right kind of attitude there would've been to want to get Dak to get paid whats fair but not so much that it would make it hard to surround him with talent in the future.

Last edited:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
There is a difference. A QB can play well and the team still loses. Then you have QB's who panic and contribute to the losses in critical games. Dak's panicked and choked three years in a row in the playoffs now. He's a choker. He didn't used to be a choker. He played well in the playoffs in 2016, for example. Something happened and he turned into a choker. It is what it is. Has nothing to do with QB vs QB. It has to do with contributing to losses rather than playing well enough to win and just falling short.
This was the playoffs where his supporters who hate romo, become jokes if they try to say that Romo was a Choker and Dak isn't.

GINeric

Reaction score
He is also supposed to be the leader of this team and lead by example. But when your leader is part of the problem, then that doesn't inspire others to play better either. a great quarterback can inspire a defense to get back into the game, because football is an emotional, psychological sport. But that is just not going to happen when the QB throws pick sixes. The game was less close than the score suggest, because we got beat so bad that Greenbay let garbage time start in the 3rd quarter, letting Dak feast on second stringers.

Ok, fair enough.... Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher both have a superbowl victory apiece, correct?

Aaron Rodgers has a superbowl victory as well. So according to what you're saying, that means that Foles and Dilpher are EQUALLY the leader that Aaron Rodgers is, correct?

Surely Eli Manning is a better leader than Aaron Rodgers because he's won 2 Superbowls, am I right?

One last one.... Jimmy Garoppolo is 4-0 vs Aaron Rodgers. Is it safe to say that Jimmy G is a MUCH better leader than Rodgers? There's no way Rodgers loss to Garoppolo 4 straight times and could possibly be considered a better leader than Garoppolo, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.