Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aven8

Reaction score
The defense gave up the first 7 points EASILY. I won't exonerate our offense from any blame, but let's not for get the many games our defense got gashed for 200 yard rushing games and multiple receivers wide open.

Now the offense didn't hold up their end of the bargain either. That starts with Dak, all the way down to the other offensive players.

It's amazing that Dak was even in a MVP discussion WITHOUT a functioning running game.

For the people who say he had great games only against weak teams, (which is bs)

My question for them is why other quarterbacks who've faced those same weak teams fail to land their name into the MVP race. Dak wasn't the only quarterback who played those weak teams.

(Funny how nobody answers that question.)

With that said, OUR entire team played like trash when it most mattered and our coaches got out-coached.

Let me say it again for the weak people who only blame one player for all bad play by the offense, defense and special teams.....

EVERY player on our squad who played significant minutes played like trash when it most mattered, except the kicker. Yes... starting with Dak, but not ending with Dak. He's just the tip of the iceberg.
:hammer:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Ok, fair enough.... Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher both have a superbowl victory apiece, correct?

Aaron Rodgers has a superbowl victory as well. So according to what you're saying, that means that Foles and Dilpher are EQUALLY the leader that Aaron Rodgers is, correct?

Surely Eli Manning is a better leader than Aaron Rodgers because he's won 2 Superbowls, am I right?

One last one.... Jimmy Garoppolo is 4-0 vs Aaron Rodgers. Is it safe to say that Jimmy G is a MUCH better leader than Rodgers? There's no way Rodgers loss to Garoppolo 4 straight times and could possibly be considered a better leader than Garoppolo, correct?
Please point out according to what *I* am saying, I said any of that.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak sucks because he’s mentally weak in big games, Otherwise he’s a stat padder extraordinaire beating up on NFL tomato cans left and right better than anybody…that’s all an illusion come post season as he has the worst win percentage in NFL history in post season (minimum of 5 games started). .
The Dak era can’t end fast enough.

GINeric

Reaction score
We also have sad little people here who want to live vicariously through their quarterback, to the extent that the cowboys being successful plays second fiddle to what benefits their guy. Case in point when the last contract was being negotiated, they wanted Dak to get payed as much as possible, some even expressing hope that he would leave the cowboys and get paid elsewhere. The right kind of attitude there would've been to want to get Dak to get paid whats fair but not so much that it would make it hard to surround him with talent in the future.

I agree with you about Dak's pay from your stand point.... but if that's not expected of all other quarterbacks then I agree with Dak for wanting to get the most money he can for him and his family.

Other than Mahomes, what other quarterbacks with max contracts are TRULY earning their contracts?? It's not just Dak who's not living up to his salary....

kskboys

Reaction score
I agree with you about Dak's pay from your stand point.... but if that's not expected of all other quarterbacks then I agree with Dak for wanting to get the most money he can for him and his family.

Other than Mahomes, what other quarterbacks with max contracts are TRULY earning their contracts?? It's not just Dak who's not living up to his salary....
Why are you wanting him to hoard money? He and his family already have enough to make generations of his family wealthy, why are you for castrating this team w/ a bloated salary?

nobody

Reaction score
How in the world is anyone trying to blame either Dak or the D? They both blew chunks. Equal blame.
Exactly, and one side playing bad doesn't excuse the other side playing bad and vice versa. No excuses.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

The point wasn't about him getting the money, the point is that he does have some supporters who are extreme to the point that they are moreso his fans than Cowboys fans and their agenda is straight out of the stories existentialist like Satre used to like to write about.

GINeric

Reaction score
Please point out according to what *I* am saying, I said any of that.

He is also supposed to be the leader of this team and lead by example. But when your leader is part of the problem, then that doesn't inspire others to play better either. a great quarterback can inspire a defense to get back into the game, because football is an emotional, psychological sport. But that is just not going to happen when the QB throws pick sixes. The game was less close than the score suggest, because we got beat so bad that Greenbay let garbage time start in the 3rd quarter, letting Dak feast on second stringers.

Well Foles and Dilpher LEAD their teams by example to the same amount of Superbowl victories as Rodgers. So surely they are equally the same level leader as Rodgers, correct?

Eli Manning LEAD his team by example to more Superbowl rings than Rodgers, so Eli Manning is clearly a better leader that Rodgers, correct?

Oh... and Jimmy Garoppolo LEAD his team four straight times by example over Aaron Rodgers. They played four times vs each other and Garoppolo beat Rodgers 4-0.

So Garoppolo is a much better leader than Rodgers, Correct?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lamar playing bad really makes some of ya'll feel better about Dak playing bad, huh?
Oh they are desperate for some type of silver lining to cling onto.

Fact is we aren’t going to win with Dak if he’s highly paid.

So either move on or ask Dak to do something he’s not capable of.

This was our year and we lost in the first round lol.

GINeric

Reaction score
The point wasn't about him getting the money, the point is that he does have some supporters who are extreme to the point that they are moreso his fans than Cowboys fans and their agenda is straight out of the stories existentialist like Satre used to like to write about.

Well I'll say this. I'd rather read posts from extreme fans being extreme about a DALLAS COWBOYS PLAYER than those who claim to be a Cowboys fan and actually cheer for a Dallas Cowboys player to have a bad game.

I know exactly what you're saying, but what part of being a fan, constitutes a fan of a team, with a desire to see one player fail if it means the team fails? That's extremely dumb as ****.

No fan can ever control how players are paid. So support the team in general, instead of cheering against the success of a player on said favorite team. We can't control how players are paid.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Well Foles and Dilpher LEAD their teams by example to the same amount of Superbowl victories as Rodgers. So surely they are equally the same level leader as Rodgers, correct?

Eli Manning LEAD his team by example to more Superbowl rings than Rodgers, so Eli Manning is clearly a better leader that Rodgers, correct?

Oh... and Jimmy Garoppolo LEAD his team four straight times by example over Aaron Rodgers. They played four times vs each other and Garoppolo beat Rodgers 4-0.

So Garoppolo is a much better leader than Rodgers, Correct?
If you really got all of that out of "He is also supposed to be the leader of this team and lead by example". Then you are reading way too much into a single sentence. How you derive that I am saying that some bus drivers who won superbowls are equal to rodgers or that Eli is better than Rodgers is beyond me. My point was if the leader of your team is part of the problem, it won't inspire others to get their acts together, if they are playing poorly. But when you see your leader is giving it his all and is doing his part to win, then maybe you will snap out of it and start playing better. The whole 0-27 isn't going to inspire the defense to play better. They deserve their share of the blame too, but the reason some of us think it is time to move on is he now has one of the worst playoff records in NFL history and he is at the point where he is not getting better with age but instead declining. At this point, it is better to gamble and get worse in the short term to get better in the long term instead of getting into an even greater Cap Hell.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
OP must be named 406_realist on Reddit. That Goof has a similar post on there. This Dak only fans are the worse. Need a role model that isn’t this bum QB

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Dak sucks because he’s mentally weak in big games, Otherwise he’s a stat padder extraordinaire beating up on NFL tomato cans left and right better than anybody…that’s all an illusion come post season as he has the worst win percentage in NFL history in post season (minimum of 5 games started). .
The Dak era can’t end fast enough.
we like to hang on to "stars" long past their sell by date, when they can no longer be traded for multiple good players and we end up eating big money for nothing in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.