Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Well I'll say this. I'd rather read posts from extreme fans being extreme about a DALLAS COWBOYS PLAYER than those who claim to be a Cowboys fan and actually cheer for a Dallas Cowboys player to have a bad game.

I know exactly what you're saying, but what part of being a fan, constitutes a fan of a team, with a desire to see one player fail if it means the team fails? That's extremely dumb as ****.

No fan can ever control how players are paid. So support the team in general, instead of cheering against the success of a player on said favorite team. We can't control how players are paid.
nobody wants that. They want bad players gone so we can have more to cheer about.

1942willys

Reaction score
I agree with you about Dak's pay from your stand point.... but if that's not expected of all other quarterbacks then I agree with Dak for wanting to get the most money he can for him and his family.

Other than Mahomes, what other quarterbacks with max contracts are TRULY earning their contracts?? It's not just Dak who's not living up to his salary....
Dak has what. $100 million of the Boys Cap money and you are fine with taking another $100 million of CAP money for the same results
that makes you a Dak bot not a cowboy fan
Getting all the money he can? Cry me a river for him maybe only get Another $75 MILLION

OH MY
SLAVE WAGES

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Dak has what. $100 million of the Boys Cap money and you are fine with taking another $100 million of CAP money for the same results
Getting all the money he can? Cry me a river for him maybe only get Another $75 MILLION

OH MY
SLAVE WAGES
Living vicariously through Dak's wallet.

rambo2

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson isn't it. Neither is Dak Prescott. Both are hot garbage. The difference is that Lamar is at least good for the occasional highlight reel play. Dak is well, useless.
Hopefully, he leads the league in td passes again next year.

ICP

Reaction score
Lamar made it to the AFC CS ... Dak couldn't win a WC game.

Nice try though.
Yup, use the defense as an excuse. The defense, Dak, the offensive line, run game. None of it matters as long as dumb and dumber are calling the shots

Chasing6

Reaction score
There is a difference. A QB can play well and the team still loses. Then you have QB's who panic and contribute to the losses in critical games. Dak's panicked and choked three years in a row in the playoffs now. He's a choker. He didn't used to be a choker. He played well in the playoffs in 2016, for example. Something happened and he turned into a choker. It is what it is. Has nothing to do with QB vs QB. It has to do with contributing to losses rather than playing well enough to win and just falling short.
When a defense plays well the QB is a choker?

So when we can't run the ball are all the RB's chokers. When Micah disappears is he a choker?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
Compare Dak to a bad day from another highly-paid QB and all is well.
Jeez, this is getting silly, to say the least.......... :facepalm:

He was a fraudo still is a fraudo and will remain a fraudo if he continues in Dallas.

The End.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then you better start building that defense. Because Dak is your probable quarterback for the next 3 to 5 years....I'm just getting an early start....DEFENSE!!!!
Defense held the Niners to 19 and 23 points and due to the ineptness of our offense, we lost both playoff games.
What would you like our Defense to also score 14 points every playoff game?:muttley:
After the sack (which took us out of FG range) and the 2 picks the defense gave up on Fraudo Prescott.

nobody

Reaction score
When a defense plays well the QB is a choker?

So when we can't run the ball are all the RB's chokers. When Micah disappears is he a choker?
Ah, the lame defense for Dak... If one defense plays well, yeah, it played well. But Dak constantly panics and chokes in big moments against good defenses. He NEVER steps up. not once. He stares down receivers, throws the ball erratically, holds on to the ball too long, takes sacks at the worst times, throws interceptions and gives the other side points...but yeah, you're right, he's a god. *eyeroll*

The entire team choked against GB. That includes your man Dak.

Ben7

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson isn't it. Neither is Dak Prescott. Both are hot garbage. The difference is that Lamar is at least good for the occasional highlight reel play. Dak is well, useless.
Interesting how Dak was mention by announcers in the conversation MVP of the league during the last few games of the regular season but you call him "useless" :laugh: :grin:
Granted he did not playoff great in the playoff game but "useless"? lol haha

Last edited:

GINeric

Reaction score

OH MY
SLAVE WAGES

Apparently your reading comprehension is very weak.

The very first sentence states that I agreed with the person I was talking to on his stance about how much Dak is getting paid. Nowhere in any of my posts did I say Dak should get more money.

I SAID that if i were Dak, i understand why HE would try to get as much money as he can for he and his family. Most professional athletes think that way, so try harder kid. Nowhere did i say I think Dak should get more money.

In another post in this same thread, I said that Dak isn't playing up to what he's being paid.

Are you dumb or are you stupid?? Do better kid. You're looking real dumb right now.

I'm a fan of every Cowboys player that steps on the field. I'll leave the individual player hating to you weak cowards.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Other than Mahomes, what other quarterbacks with max contracts are TRULY earning their contracts?? It's not just Dak who's not living up to his salary....
Purdy, who coincidently helps claw back a 17 Pt deficit.

Lets be fair, if Flowers didnt have 3 brain freezes in a 2 minute period the Ravens would of been level. Talking of Lamar his CAP% is just 9.9% - 2023 and 13% in 2024......the issue with Dak's .extension' is the distribution of the outstanding CAP (and probably the $34m he's got on non-guaranteed salary in 2024) and of course he has that inbuilt inability to overcome adversity.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
chiefs were #2, SF is #3 in total defense and points against. defense wins championships. our defense was smoke and mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.