Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lamar didn't give the Chiefs 14 points, and he had a receiver fumble at the goal line.
I'm not a huge fan of Lamar, but even he is way better than Dak.
Lamar did throw two picks, one in the end zone....give 7, or give away 7. what's the difference? its both 7 points.

you failed.........again!

zeke21

Reaction score
Now I've seen it all.. defending Dak by throwing shade on Jackson...

Lamar had a bad game, no doubt about it, but going up against a league leading defence and league best QB.. Dak laid an egg against the youngest team in the league and Love in his first play off game..

Dak is a bust and there is no amount of distraction that will change those facts.

GINeric

Reaction score
Purdy, who coincidently helps claw back a 17 Pt deficit.

Lets be fair, if Flowers didnt have 3 brain freezes in a 2 minute period the Ravens would of been level. Talking of Lamar his CAP% is just 9.9% - 2023 and 13% in 2024......the issue with Dak's .extension' is the distribution of the outstanding CAP (and probably the $34m he's got on non-guaranteed salary in 2024) and of course he has that inbuilt inability to overcome adversity.

Purdy don't have a max contract yet.

Let's be honest, Purdy has been lucky to have atleast 5 dropped ints during this playoff run. He's good, but VERY lucky.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Purdy don't have a max contract yet.

Let's be honest, Purdy has been lucky to have atleast 5 dropped ints during this playoff run. He's good, but VERY lucky.
Prefer to be lucky than good. There's always a 'but' when it comes to a Dak First Fan.

Purdy's position is that you can build around him at this price, but when his contract is up it's a totally different question. A QB on a rookie deal should be viewed on a different level as a 'Franchise' QB (ala Dak).

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Now I've seen it all.. defending Dak by throwing shade on Jackson...

Lamar had a bad game, no doubt about it, but going up against a league leading defence and league best QB.. Dak laid an egg against the youngest team in the league and Love in his first play off game..

Dak is a bust and there is no amount of distraction that will change those facts.
correction:
Dak and the offense laid an egg against packers.
the Dallas defense laid and egg against Love and the packers offense.

GINeric

Reaction score
Prefer to be lucky than good. There's always a 'but' when it comes to a Dak First Fan.

Purdy's position is that you can build around him at this price, but when his contract is up it's a totally different question. A QB on a rookie deal should be viewed on a different level as a 'Franchise' QB (ala Dak).

Who's a Dak first fan?

Brax

Reaction score

Always a “but” that’s great. Good point

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
You know that's not the case here. You have lil low IQ, loser cowards here who don't want the Cowboys to win.

I've exposed a couple of those mouth breathers in previous posts. Yes they have Cowboys avatars, use Cowboys players or coaches names in their handle....

But those bottom feed broke idiots aren't fans of this team, their just trolls who pretend to be Cowboys fans. Their posting style gives them away.

They hide and never celebrate wins with us here or seem to be a little irritable when they post after victories AFTER hiding from the board for 4 or 5 days after a victory.

Yet post daily for hours after losses....

The whole board know who these cowards are.
Someone on your side of the argument started the thread princess …. you are a typical “ can’t have a debate so will just call everyone idiots and fake fans” because they don’t think the same way as me. Give me a break and grow up…. or better yet take a break from the internet.

Cmac

Reaction score
I'd take anyone that hasn't choked in the playoffs three years in a row just for a change and something different. Heck, throw a rookie in there. Throw a backup in. They likely won't get the jitters that Dak suffers from.
....then there's plenty out there.....free agency, trade, or draft to choose from since you're so broad with expectations, rationale and skill set. Plenty to choose from......can't wait to see how that works out. Got 2 now.....Lance & Rush, see how that plays out.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak sucks because he’s mentally weak in big games, Otherwise he’s a stat padder extraordinaire beating up on NFL tomato cans left and right better than anybody…that’s all an illusion come post season as he has the worst win percentage in NFL history in post season (minimum of 5 games started). .
The Dak era can’t end fast enough.
Since we're going with "mentally weak".....may need to add CeeDee on that list now. And whining Micah too. Since we're doing that. So we need a new QB, WR, and DE/LB.

Eddie

Reaction score
....then there's plenty out there.....free agency, trade, or draft to choose from since you're so broad with expectations, rationale and skill set. Plenty to choose from......can't wait to see how that works out. Got 2 now.....Lance & Rush, see how that plays out.
That was the same mentality Jerry had with QC and Hutch. Enjoy.

GINeric

Reaction score
Someone on your side of the argument started the thread princess …. you are a typical “ can’t have a debate so will just call everyone idiots and fake fans” because they don’t think the same way as me. Give me a break and grow up…. or better yet take a break from the internet.

First of all, I have no problem with the fans who have legitimate gripes against Dak, and rightfully so.

I have a problem with the low IQ cowards who only show up after losses and hide all week from the board after victories.

So stay in your lane lil guy. You actually sound like one of the typical lil weak cowards that I speak of because your weak *** just assumed something without actually asking where I stand.

No go play kid. You're not built for anything over this way lil guy.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First of all, I have no problem with the fans who have legitimate gripes against Dak, and rightfully so.

I have a problem with the low IQ cowards who only show up after losses and hide all week from the board after victories.

So stay in your lane lil guy. You actually sound like one of the typical lil weak cowards that I speak of because your weak *** just assumed something without actually asking where I stand.

You should ask him to meet up with you Mr.Tough Guy like you did with another member here to show him what a real man is about! :muttley:
fdfa57222590bb841934cf3caeba1c5e.jpg

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

You just proved his point. What a masterpiece of lack of self awareness. Bravo!

NFCBeasts

Reaction score

My post history proves you wrong through the season … I was here for wins and losses but in the end the same result and I should have not got sucked in on the hype but I did.

GINeric

Reaction score
My post history proves you wrong through the season … I was here for wins and losses but in the end the same result and I should have not got sucked in on the hype but I did.

And my post history proves you wrong. I respect the arguments and gripes of real fans who really know football whether they agree or disagree with me.

It's just the cowards who hide after wins that I disrespect.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I love it. You can't beat a guy who makes his comeback when the other team goes into prevent defense. I'd just pay him to watch him choke again next year for the fourth time if the team isn't through with him.

Here we go, nowhere, every,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.