Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayinem

Reaction score
There's only one QB that is great the rest are average or bad, Mahomes.

Purdy is also looking bad right now.

khiladi

Reaction score
The Commanders and the Eagles had the absolute worst pass defenses in the league this year. We played the Commanders twice after they traded their two best defensive players.

So when the Cowboys are lighting them up, I don’t hear any of you Dak-Stan’s saying it’s the opposing defenses fault for letting the average QB throw all over them.

BTW, Bland broke the record for most INTs returned for a TD.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I think mahomes is working his way into the top 5 of all Time qbs but he did little today. This was about Lamar and his team's ineptitude.
I don't understand how some fans are so simple minded. If a Defense dominates the QB can't win the big game or he is choker.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Winning coaches breed winning players and winning teams. Reid is a winning coach, and like it or not Ravens fans, Harbaugh is a loser as a coach.

Thorn

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
Gotta have a Mahomes to have a KC offense. Lamar=Dak and Baltimore couldn’t overcome his performance and penalties.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
There's only one QB that is great the rest are average or bad, Mahomes.

Purdy is also looking bad right now.
Agreed. Mahomes and the rest are a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get week to week. Dak would be in that box also.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm a Cowboys fan first and foremost. NFL fans not Cowboys fans want to give dak 60 million a year.

You should leave this forum.
Do you have comprehension issues? Reread my post jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.