Dov Kleiman - Mazi Smith missed making payments on his storage unit so they auctioned off his locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashin222

Reaction score
What a disgusting thread and comments.
So the guy forgot to make his payment on his storage facility and now we have people claiming he is broke and will be in the xfl in a few years.

I guess everyone here was perfect when they were 21 years old.

This guy moved from his hometown to Michigan to Dallas in a few years and we can't imagine what his life may be like. For all we know he has to help out a sick family member or maybe he has a financial handler who failed to make the payment for him. Or maybe he had to close out an acct and open a new one and the auto debit transfer was an oversight.

Another low for the zone on this thread.
The zone is consistently low. Love all the people in here who complain about "certain demographics." Every thread is a bunch of dog whistles from a bunch of boomers "from a certain demographic." It's why I've largely moved on from this forum.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Do we ever do background checks?
Haha background checks. Seriously. You made my day!

This is asocial media: trivial entertainment made by and for the socially left behind.

background checks. come on man!

Click the stuff, share your data, let them make their money and move on.

Motorola

Reaction score
I'm not sure what's more disappointing this fool not paying for his storage facility or somebody making a thread about it but beyond that I don't care if he pays any of his bills I don't care if his electrics shut off or he's living in his car .

All I care about is that we finally used a first round draft pick on a defensive tackle and I need him to occupy two blockers and stop the freaking run for 10 years this is what's expected from a first round draft pick defensive tackle

I don't want him dropping weight trying to be some kind of Jenny Craig model I want him to be the fat schmuck that we drafted .
Occupy a large amount of space and stop the run
If Mazi Smith is:
A) Doing things you alluded to in your first paragraph;
B) Did the thing you alluded to in your third paragraph-
C) It's a chance he might not accomplish want you want him to do in your second paragraph.

Perhaps the change to Mike Zimmer as DC, Paul Guenther as Defensive Run Game Coordinator, and Greg Ellis as Assistant DLine Coach can reinvigorate Mazi Smith to rebound from his bad rookie season.

1942willys

Reaction score
Ignore factual information done by qualitative marketing research much?
those that come from poor situations often do not handle sudden wealth well. You see it all the time with lottery winners.
Those trying to make this a matter of color ignore reality. You get all doing the same thing. Someone with nothing getting a lot fast all too often are not able to deal well with it.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Get rid of him. That’s my pet peeve people you don’t pay their bills, parking tickets, stand there in the way of people for no reason, walk across the street without looking like they’ll stop for me. Nice job Mazi.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
those that come from poor situations often do not handle sudden wealth well. You see it all the time with lottery winners.
Those trying to make this a matter of color ignore reality. You get all doing the same thing. Someone with nothing getting a lot fast all too often are not able to deal well with it.
Where did I ever mention anything about color?

Blackrain

Reaction score
If Mazi Smith is:
A) Doing things you alluded to in your first paragraph;
B) Did the thing you alluded to in your third paragraph-
C) It's a chance he might not accomplish want you want him to do in your second paragraph.

Perhaps the change to Mike Zimmer as DC, Paul Guenther as Defensive Run Game Coordinator, and Greg Ellis as Assistant DLine Coach can reinvigorate Mazi Smith to rebound from his bad rookie season.
I'm going to say we drafted a child at 21 years old and when he matures and turns his baby fat into man muscle in a couple years there's a real good chance we might have something.

Also in a couple years he might mature mentally and learn to handle his responsibilities.

In the meantime you got a 22 year old project not a 25 year old finished product.

superonyx

Reaction score
The zone is consistently low. Love all the people in here who complain about "certain demographics." Every thread is a bunch of dog whistles from a bunch of boomers "from a certain demographic." It's why I've largely moved on from this forum.
Yea exactly. We all know what he meant by "certain demographics".

I rarely come here anymore. I stop by, check the temperature and quickly run from the ugliness.

superonyx

Reaction score
Poor situations?
Because he is black then he must have grown up poor?
His mom is a teacher. His grandparents were writers. It's reported that he is known as a deep thinker.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Mazi deserves all the criticism enthusiastically. He has earned it. It's not like he's a 16 year old kid that never attended a major college program . He knows better. He's been stupid on any level. Wake up son. Be a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.