Dov Kleiman - Mazi Smith missed making payments on his storage unit so they auctioned off his locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo2

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what the genius has stashed in the safe.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe Mazi is smart and let it go on purpose. :laugh:

Sometimes you need to evaluate what you have in storage is worth the price of paying for it.

I knew a person that had some stuff in storage, mostly furniture. Paying about $80 a month. And was doing it for 4 years, maybe longer. So paid $3800 or so at least.
I ask them if what they had was valued at $3800, or if they could replace it for that much.

They did not have anywhere else to put it, so they sold it for a cheap price, rather than let it go to auction. What they did not sell, they gave to charity.

It is kind of like being insurance poor. One has dozens of insurances that they do not need, paying huge monthly fees that can be better used elsewhere.

rambo2

Reaction score

Sometimes you need to evaluate what you have in storage is worth the price of paying for it.

I knew a person that had some stuff in storage, mostly furniture. Paying about $80 a month. And was doing it for 4 years, maybe longer. So paid $3800 or so at least.
I ask them if what they had was valued at $3800, or if they could replace it for that much.

They did not have anywhere else to put it, so they sold it for a cheap price, rather than let it go to auction. What they did not sell, they gave to charity.

It is kind of like being insurance poor. One has dozens of insurances that they do not need, paying huge monthly fees that can be better used elsewhere.
I think that he is just stupid. That's why he can't get off on the snap of the ball that is right in front of him.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Yet I bet you boys long for the days of Michael Irvin, Charles Haley, Eric Williams, Leon Lett, Nate Newton, Ect Ect who did much much dumber and illegal things than not paying for his storage unit.

Its the height of hypocrisy, and Its shows who is really the "not smart oafs".
It is not hypocrisy. It is a double standard. We love champions and the crazy stuff they do. If Mazi was a champion and did this it would be a total boss move and I would love him for it. He is not a champion he is a loser. That makes him a dumb annoying oaf.

Double standards exist everywhere in life. Learn to live with it. If he doesn't like being a dumb annoying oaf he can start working hard and maybe he will become a champion.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It is not hypocrisy. It is a double standard. We love champions and the crazy stuff they do. If Mazi was a champion and did this it would be a total boss move and I would love him for it. He is not a champion he is a loser. That makes him a dumb annoying oaf.

Double standards exist everywhere in life. Learn to live with it. If he doesn't like being a dumb annoying oaf he can start working hard and maybe he will become a champion.
:laugh:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has actually seen a real playbook.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think that he is just stupid. That's why he can't get off on the snap of the ball that is right in front of him.
I will see what happens in year 2.
I find it funny that many on here think they are always smarter than the players, which I am sure many are. But sometimes I really wonder. :muttley:

Who are we to judge something as simple as not paying for a storage unit. Maybe it was an automatic charge on a credit card, and maybe that card expired and he did not realize it.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I got trashed by fans at the end of our season (you know who you are) claiming he'd be fine. You all said I was "reading too much" into him saying he doesn't even like football. It's pretty simple math.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not needed? What do you mean not needed? This is all there is. This is the reason for any of it.

I suppose it does serve as a topic to discuss, but this is hardly concerning to me as a fan. This just seems like a potential personal problem for Mazi (unless he didn't care about the stuff in question).

MyFairLady

Reaction score
That fat clown has the same career plan that 80% of players do now. Cruise for 3 years and do as little as possible. Work as hard as you can in year 4 and sign the biggest contract you can. Lather, rinse repeat.

Staubacher

Reaction score

Did you watch the video? There's thousands of dollars of stuff revealed and that's only Part 1.

It's not strategic financial planning. It's just being young and dumb

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How is that?
I have read nuggets he was one of the hardest-working players on the team. Consistently seeking advice vets on how to improve his game. What "character" issues are you talking about?
IDK I guess not paying your bills when you clearly have the money isn't a character flaw these days.
My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.