Dov Kleiman - Mazi Smith missed making payments on his storage unit so they auctioned off his locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you watch the video? There's thousands of dollars of stuff revealed and that's only Part 1.

It's not strategic financial planning. It's just being young and dumb
I was just giving a different perspective. Just to be, well, different. :laugh:
No I did not watch the video, nor do I plan to. Not wasting my on time it.
Nor do I care, it does nothing for actual football. Like I said, I will wait to see any improvement in year 2. And under a new DC.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Nor do I care, it does nothing for actual football. Like I said, I will wait to see any improvement in year 2. And under a new DC.
It does intimates that football issues are more apt to not change

1942willys

Reaction score
hear no evil speak no evil SEE no evil

rambo2

Reaction score
I saw that Mazi wants his stuff. This was a college storage locker that fell through the cracks after he moved to Dallas.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I saw that Mazi wants his stuff. This was a college storage locker that fell through the cracks after he moved to Dallas.
What does "fell through the cracks" mean? He didn't pay?
Dang man are you Jerrah's fixer? Buy the shoes and LV bag back for him

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
What a disgusting thread and comments.
So the guy forgot to make his payment on his storage facility and now we have people claiming he is broke and will be in the xfl in a few years.

I guess everyone here was perfect when they were 21 years old.

This guy moved from his hometown to Michigan to Dallas in a few years and we can't imagine what his life may be like. For all we know he has to help out a sick family member or maybe he has a financial handler who failed to make the payment for him. Or maybe he had to close out an acct and open a new one and the auto debit transfer was an oversight.

Another low for the zone on this thread.
If being perfect means paying your bills, then yes, I was. And probably most other people as well.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Maybe that's where his lost weight was stored????? Another great pick by Jerry and the gang :facepalm:

Mannix

Reaction score
What is our infatuation with Michigan players anyway....nothing but disappointment time after time. When McClay misses, he REALLY misses!!!

shabazz

Reaction score
Amazing that things all seem to "fall through the cracks" for the same folks time after time

I'm not saying he's one of them but I think we ALL know some of them in our lives......live for today and let someone else bail them out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.