Dov Kleiman - Mazi Smith missed making payments on his storage unit so they auctioned off his locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick84

Reaction score
At least he out bid Prescott.

Prescott: YUUUUP!!!!
DaveHester.jpg

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This whole season pointed to character/maturity issues.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Whats up with all the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:omg:
maybe a shoe fetish ?
and the leggo toy stuff?

I wonder how overdue it was and did they try to contact him??
If it was one day late it was pretty crappy to auction it off.
The guy is a millionaire, they could have charged a big fine.

could be they knew they could make more auctioning it off, so first chance they did.
Never rent a storage unit there, but dont know the name lol.

Guess he just totally forgot about making payments. Or maybe he thought they wont auction my stuff, as I am a dallas cowboy !!!!.......oops

Mr_437

Reaction score
It's not everything, but it says something...some young guys take longer to mature. He may wish he had those things later.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Can't believe this is gone five pages God forbid if he forgot to pay a parking ticket.

It would also be interesting to know the circumstances and see how late he was on payment.

This really isn't an uncommon thing they have a show about it where people make their living going around and buying the contents of these units. When they have been abandoned.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was some type of scam where the owner of the storage facility sold it to one of his friends because he knew there was valuable items in the contents and they split the profit.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Well at least they didn't find a bale of weed and an Oxycontin gumball dispenser in his storage unit. What was shocking is that they found a bunch of back in the day vinyl records and cassettes from Tiny Tim, he of "Tiptoe Through The Tulips" hit record fame. Mazi is an old soul...

Last edited:

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Just when you thought that no one's reputation could possibly sink lower than Micah's this offseason.. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.