Draft Day 3 thread

burmafrd

Reaction score
Parnell MIGHT be someone that can make it; but as I recall they said a lot of the same things about Sam Young at the time. As they did about Brewster before him and so on.

So frankly any O lineman drafted from this point on its about 10-1 against him amounting to anything.

What we have on the O line right now is all there is for this year.

I just hope Killa or maybe Nagy can do something at Center. That is where we are weakest

a_minimalist

Reaction score
burmafrd;4536410 said:
Parnell MIGHT be someone that can make it; but as I recall they said a lot of the same things about Sam Young at the time. As they did about Brewster before him and so on.

So frankly any O lineman drafted from this point on its about 10-1 against him amounting to anything.

What we have on the O line right now is all there is for this year.

I just hope Killa or maybe Nagy can do something at Center. That is where we are weakest

do you know anything about salsberry? I've heard good things about him and Mayock mentioned him this morning.

burmafrd

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4536418 said:
do you know anything about salsberry? I've heard good things about him and Mayock mentioned him this morning.

there have been some talk that that kid has potential. But then anyone chosen at this point BETTER have potential. I mean we did get the Rat real late. But O line is something that when you look around the league you see very few starters drafted after the fourth anywhere; and here on the boys we have not had a drafted starter from later then the 4th in almost 20 years.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
burmafrd;4536429 said:
there have been some talk that that kid has potential. But then anyone chosen at this point BETTER have potential. I mean we did get the Rat real late. But O line is something that when you look around the league you see very few starters drafted after the fourth anywhere; and here on the boys we have not had a drafted starter from later then the 4th in almost 20 years.

interesting.

now is never a better time to start something new though. you've sold me though. i'd be okay with OL being addressed. i'd like Iloka or Childs though.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hoofbite;4536428 said:
Kind of bummed Dallas isn't interested in OL at all.
Which shows they have confidence in what we have now, and I am good with that. Lets get that defense working and make a run deep into the playoffs. If it were opposite and we drafted offense, the defense would have killed them again next season.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
damn, eagles just got boykin!!!! they are having a serious draft!!! :bang2: :bang2:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Mayocks Top 6 still available

DE Cam Johnson
CB Josh Johnson
CB Brandon Bowkin
LB Ronnel Lewis
CB Alfonso Dennard
CB DeQuan Menzie

Any team that wants a CB is smiling right now

oops
scratch Boykin

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
a_minimalist;4536439 said:
damn, eagles just got boykin!!!! they are having a serious draft!!! :bang2: :bang2:

At least namewise.

Tobal

Reaction score
It's like the Eagles read our website and draft off it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Tobal;4536445 said:
It's like the Eagles read our website and draft off it.

We've got to do a better job of misdirection next year.