Draft Day 3 thread

honyock

Reaction score
nake;4537258 said:
The only possible reason would be they were afraid another team would take him before it was their turn to pick again.

That's probably what happened. He had worked out for a few other teams, and the Cowboys must have thought he was under-rated and didn't want to risk losing him before their pick in the 5th. Maybe had a scout stand on the table for him.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Cyrus Gray to the Chiefs this late seems like decent value.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Anyone want to guess on the next pick? I'm guessing James Hanna. Reserve TE that can run. Basically a replacement for Bennett. If not him then some OLineman.

ayjackson

Reaction score
hearing rumours about Minnifield that he had microfracture surgery and is out for the year, and when he's back, he could be suspended for punching a cop??? Just fan forum rumours out of control???

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NickZepp;4537557 said:
Anyone want to guess on the next pick? I'm guessing James Hanna. Reserve TE that can run. Basically a replacement for Bennett. If not him then some OLineman.

An offensive lineman?

You're talking crazy.

StylisticS

Reaction score
ayjackson;4537558 said:
hearing rumours about Minnifield that he had microfracture surgery and is out for the year, and when he's back, he could be suspended for punching a cop??? Just fan forum rumours out of control???

I think Dennard punched the cop, not Chase.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
NickZepp;4537557 said:
That's who I was thinking too.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Risen Star;4537570 said:
An offensive lineman?

You're talking crazy.

We need depth there. And anyone making the team at this point is probably a crap shoot. It's not like I'm thinking of a guy that's gonna start.

johnnyd

Reaction score
Risen Star;4537570 said:
An offensive lineman?

You're talking crazy.

ha ha there he is . hard to find you amongst the thousands and thousands of a minimalist posts. :p:

Tobal

Reaction score
Not sure why I listen to the Ticket according to them we couldn't be half the teams in the SEC, and this draft is horrible..... it might or might not be, but these guys no nothing.

Zordon

Reaction score
norm hitzges said since 1994, we've only gotten 7 starters in rounds 4-7.

realistically, we should be happy with any type of contribution at this point.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Yeah the ticket is very negative about the draft and now even the free agency right now.