Draft Day 3 thread

fortdick

Reaction score
NickZepp;4537557 said:
Anyone want to guess on the next pick? I'm guessing James Hanna. Reserve TE that can run. Basically a replacement for Bennett. If not him then some OLineman.

Hope you are correct.

edit: Ding Ding!

a_minimalist

Reaction score
NickZepp;4537557 said:
Anyone want to guess on the next pick? I'm guessing James Hanna. Reserve TE that can run. Basically a replacement for Bennett. If not him then some OLineman.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Randy White

Reaction score
Tobal;4537588 said:
Not sure why I listen to the Ticket according to them we couldn't be half the teams in the SEC, and this draft is horrible..... it might or might not be, but these guys no nothing.

I tunned the out yesterday and haven't gone back..

I'm sick of them.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
NickZepp;4537557 said:
Nice job.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
NickZepp;4537557 said:

Nice!:)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
MC KAos;4537614 said:
is he good?

Very, very athletic... Bad hands at times and not a great blocker. But can really run.

Seems like a reasonable project pick at this point.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
According to the ticket.....Fastest TE at the combine...but not very reliable hands.

Hopefully, he's a good run-blocker....

NickZepp

Reaction score
Watched him for 4 years at OU. Decent hands, not great. He's often been criticized for his hands but for a TE he is not that bad. Great speed. Not sure if he's a good blocker. I think he could be the 3rd TE.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Zordon;4537592 said:
norm hitzges said since 1994, we've only gotten 7 starters in rounds 4-7.

realistically, we should be happy with any type of contribution at this point.

Compared to the rest of the NFL (on average) we should have gotten 3-4 (20%) starters in the 4th round since 1994 and about 4-5 more (9%) from round 5-7 combined.

So, yes, they have done slightly worse than the average--which would have been 7-9 starters from round 4-7 since 1994.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NickZepp;4537557 said:

Good call.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I think he has better hands than Martellus Bennett. That's not saying much though.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
I swear, with each passing round we draft someone less talented and less likely to contribute.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
NickZepp;4537651 said:
I think he has better hands than Martellus Bennett. That's not saying much though.

Quick while ur still hot......whats the Boys 7th round pick?