Draft Day 3 thread

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
Risen Star;4537680 said:
It's pretty criminal that we haven't addressed our OL. Just a complete hatchet job by the fake personnel guys running this team.

Wahhhh

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Can't believe we haven't taken a single offensive lineman and just one defensive lineman. Incredible.

Zordon

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4537813 said:
No doubt. Remember Rob when he got here: "I'm not tryin' to farm anyone else's land here, but..."

Then barely 12 months later he's apparently convinced Jerry he needs almost an entire draft of new players.
lol lets pray callahan doesn't get a similar rude awakening.

at least two of these guys have to work out.

nagy, killer, arkin, panther jag, bengals jag.

the thing that's really concerning me right now is the lack of news on carter or arkin. especially carter. we passed on some really good guard prospects to take carter and his "potential". if he doesn't work out as a full-time starter AND arkin never develops, that would be a colossal failure.

FYI i never liked the carter pick. unc players are always athletic but also finesse guys.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
I think we should draft K Carson Wiggs. He's better than Bailey. Or bring him in as a UFA. I don't care.

Tobal

Reaction score
I'd take him, sometimes you need a crazy mo fo on your team.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4537813 said:
No doubt. Remember Rob when he got here: "I'm not tryin' to farm anyone else's land here, but..."

Then barely 12 months later he's apparently convinced Jerry he needs almost an entire draft of new players.
Watching the players on the field last year might have been what convinced Jerry he needed an entire draft of new players on defense.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Crap

I was hoping maybe we'd grab Brandon Washington

Luke Nix?
James Brown?
Garth Gehart?
Brewster?
Saulsberry?

There are plenty of lower tier OGs and Centers left.

Bluestang

Reaction score
Zordon;4537826 said:
lol lets pray callahan doesn't get a similar rude awakening.

at least two of these guys have to work out.

nagy, killer, arkin, panther jag, bengals jag.

the thing that's really concerning me right now is the lack of news on carter or arkin. especially carter. we passed on some really good guard prospects to take carter and his "potential". if he doesn't work out as a full-time starter AND arkin never develops, that would be a colossal failure.

FYI i never liked the carter pick. unc players are always athletic but also finesse guys.

Spags said that Arkin worked out 3 times a week during the entire last season. Which I think the max days you can workout in a week during the season.

Broaddus asked Houck about Arkin and he said that he just needed a year in weight training and he would be a player.

Tobal

Reaction score
Damn take Molk just to give Costa some competition.... please please please

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tobal;4537842 said:
Damn take Molk just to give Costa some competition.... please please please

Nope. We're set at C.

And get ready. Jerry's gonna have his lapdogs at the team website set you straight on this issue next week. With Costa, we are golden. He'll improve his 2nd year.....or the G upgrades will help him....something. Trust us....we're never wrong.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
UDFA's people. Don't forget about them. It's not an early round pick but it could still be something