love
okudah
henderson
Chaisson
Herbert
lamb
jeudy
ruggs

this exercise makes me think Thomas or Becton make be available at 17,its our best shot at trading down unless we want to pick a OT at 17.

I don't see either Thomas or Becton being available. You don't think kinlaw goes top 16?

Here's my list

Burrow
Young
Tua
Wills
Becton
Okudah
Herbert
Simmons
Brown
Henderson
Wirfs
Ruggs
Love
Kinlaw
Lamb
Jeudy

reddyuta

Reaction score
I don't see either Thomas or Becton being available. You don't think kinlaw goes top 16?

Here's my list

Burrow
Young
Tua
Wills
Becton
Okudah
Herbert
Simmons
Brown
Henderson
Wirfs
Ruggs
Love
Kinlaw
Lamb
Jeudy

I believe Broaddus about Kinlaw,teams will be especially gun shy this year about injury risk players.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ok.i will give it a go in no particular order

Burrow
young
Tua
wirfs
wills
Becton
simmons
Brown
love
okudah
henderson
Chaisson
Herbert
lamb
jeudy
ruggs

this exercise makes me think Thomas or Becton make be available at 17,its our best shot at trading down unless we want to pick a OT at 17.

I think you can add probably TWO surprises in there too, there always is a couple that sneak in there

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
While ideally id rather a DL or Corner at 17, yall cant freak out if we pick a Wide Receiver, Center or Linebacker...

We have a QB that needs all the weapons and protection he can get. You dont remember 2018 when he was sacked 50+ times when Looney started, and was one of the worst QBs in the league until we traded for Cooper?

BPA in round 1 always...

We still have 6 more picks after 17 to address other positions :rolleyes:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
While ideally id rather a DL or Corner at 17, yall cant freak out if we pick a Wide Receiver, Center or Linebacker...

We have a QB that needs all the weapons and protection he can get. You dont remember 2018 when he was sacked 50+ times when Looney started, and was one of the worst QBs in the league until we traded for Cooper?

BPA in round 1 always...

Get ready then cos if we go C or LB at 17 I'm leading the hate thread

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Get ready then cos if we go C or LB at 17 I'm leading the hate thread
If the LB was Darius Leonard instead of Kenneth Murray, would you still feel this way?

I understand if you just hate the player, but to hate the pick because of the position, i wholeheartedly disagree..

This LB group is worrisome

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the LB was Darius Leonard instead of Kenneth Murray, would you still feel this way?

I understand if you just hate the player, but to hate the pick because of the position, i wholeheartedly disagree..

This LB group is worrisome
At 36 just like they took Leonard no problem. At 17 hell no

Gaede

Reaction score
You wouldnt sign up for a two-time all-pro LB at pick 17? Yikes

This is a loaded question. Its like saying you wouldn't pick the best qb ever in the first Jaeln Hurts because Brady was picked in the 6th?

A team picking an allpro lb in the second doesnt mean we should take one in the first

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
This is a loaded question. Its like saying you wouldn't pick the best qb ever in the first Jaeln Hurts because Brady was picked in the 6th?

A team picking an allpro lb in the second doesnt mean we should take one in the first
Not what im saying

It seems folks are saying they dont want to select a LB period in the first round, which is foolish to me. What if it was a better prospect? Im sorry but Jaylon Smith, LVE, or Sean Lee wouldnt prohibit me from taking a Roquan Smith

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
Not what im saying

It seems folks are saying they dont want to select a LB period in the first round, which is foolish to me. What if it was a better prospect? Im sorry but Jaylon Smith, LVE, or Sean Lee wouldnt prohibit me from taking a Roquan Smith

Roquan isn't in this draft.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

BPA in round 1 always...

What if bpa is Epenesa? :popcorn:

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
Point....over....your....head

Drafting a LB in the 1st round unless he is a elite prospect is not getting value for your pick.
Leonard, Bobby Wagner, Fred Warner, Kendricks, Lavonte David, Deion Jones, Joe Schobert, Corey Littleton, Kwon Alexander, and you can name many more were all drafted 2nd day or beyond.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Drafting a LB in the 1st round unless he is a elite prospect is not getting value for your pick.
Leonard, Bobby Wagner, Fred Warner, Kendricks, Lavonte David, Deion Jones, Joe Schobert, Corey Littleton, Kwon Alexander, and you can name many more were all drafted 2nd day or beyond.
For all those players you named, I can one up you by citing, Luke Keuchly, Roquan Smith, Patrick Willis, Donta Hightower, Anthony Barr...

Folks seem to hate the idea of drafting the position as opposed to the actual player , and to me thats foolish.

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
For all those players you named, I can one up you by citing, Luke Keuchly, Roquan Smith, Patrick Willis, Donta Hightower, Anthony Barr...

Folks seem to hate the idea of drafting the position as opposed to the actual player , and to me thats foolish.

Kenneth Murray better than any of those guys, I'll give you the right answer to the test. NO!

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Kenneth Murray better than any of those guys, I'll give you the right answer to the test. NO!
Once again, you are not hearing what I am saying...

AND you are moving goalposts.

Let me ask you this, can you explain to me how drafting Cesar Ruiz in the first round is a mistake?