Draft rumours and info

RS12

Reaction score
Cowboys not on the list of teams that have talked to Winfield.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
but if they can't move-up.....
Then them taking Chaisson at 16 is a strong possibility.

That could also be a landing spot for Philadelphia to move and take a WR.

Miami and Oakland are both threats to take one. Maybe even Jacksonville. And we did bring in Ruggs. Philadelphia may want to get to 16

Depends on how much they really like Chaisson

cowboyec

Reaction score

Miami and Oakland are both threats to take one. Maybe even Jacksonville. And we did bring in Ruggs. Philadelphia may want to get to 16

i heard atlanta wants a corner.
prefer henderson.
but if they cant...they could take Terrell.
I think Brugler tweeted out Terrell not making it to 17 is a possibility.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i heard atlanta wants a corner.
prefer henderson.
but if they cant...they could take Terrell.
I think Brugler tweeted out Terrell not making it to 17 is a possibility.
Terrell at 16 seems high. If they resolute on a CB, I could see them moving down with one of the teams right below us. Especially if Lamb or Ruggs is there. If you the teams between us and Philadelphia, any of them could be looking WR

JBS

Reaction score

Put me down as not buying the chatter of Chaisson to Atlanta. Teams don't spend big in fa on one position and double up w a first rounder. They won't give up on takk yet. They're going cb or dt

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kiper this AM on Dari and Mel said he could not make an argument for 3rd best corner in this draft being a 1st round pick.
Its Okudah, Henderson and everyone else. When there is no consensus as to who the next best is, thats good indicator of a weak position group.

You look at the the WR group, its almost universally
1:Jeudy
2:Lamb
3:Ruggs
4:Jefferson
5: Mims with some favoring Aiyuk or Reagor

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Put me down as not buying the chatter of Chaisson to Atlanta. Teams don't spend big in fa on one position and double up w a first rounder. They won't give up on takk yet. They're going cb or dt
Takk did have 13 sacks his 1st two years. He had a down year last year, but I dont think they will right him off

DAL1180

Reaction score
Smart teams dont. The other types of teams pay Brandon Carr and trade up for Mo Claiborne.
Lol.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i can see Henderson is a lock to go way early than 17,that leaves only Chaisson to save us from a CB pick.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Atlanta does take Chaisson, I would see if Dallas could get Takk on the cheap.
I would too. Like him as a player. Probably never be a Pro Bowl caliber, and I am glad we didnt take him in 2017. But he is still a good football player that should be able to pressure fron a wide gap, which is what I believe we will try more this year