Draft rumours and info

fivetwos

Reaction score
ive a feeling Jamal Adams will be a cowboy this week for pick 17 ALONE, but we need time to agree a contract extension with him right now before we make a trade.
Nah man that's not gonna happen. The Jets probably SHOULD do it, but they wont.

From Dallas' perspective, Adams would make a huge difference, and provide desperately needed leadership on defense, and DOES make an impact, regardless of position. I'd actually be excited about this defense if he was added.

However, it needs to be done in August. They need to add another piece at 17 for now, and I still insist NY will not take only a 1st until they feel the pinch....as in...he is not in camp and will absolutely not show up until week 10 (that rule may be outdated, but whatever the equivalent is).

I dont think they can sell it to their fanbase just yet (I live locally). I think they can if Adams becomes the bad guy by holding out.

fivetwos

Reaction score
i am not saying it will happen but Byron jones is nowhere close to the Jamal adams who makes game changing plays and Byron jones will probably drop a baby if you handed him one.
Absolutely correct and well said.

You KNOW Adams is on the field.

Jones? Not so much. Talk about coverage all you like but the guy makes no plays.

JBS

Reaction score
Yall are believing Fisher, of all people? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How the hell would he know who Atlanta is coveting?

This is a thread about rumors. Nobody cares if they're real or not. We are just posting the rumors we find

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
This is a thread about rumors. Nobody cares if they're real or not. We are just posting the rumors we find
Webbie%20Oh.GIF

You dont say

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score

Would you drop out of the 1st rd if you could get the Dolphins 39 & 56, 141 and swap 3rds us getting 70 and them picking 82.
Trade chart
Cowboys 1130 trade: 17, 82
Dolphins 1125.5 trade 39, 56, 70, 141

Give the Cowboys more picks in the top 100 and add another 4th rounder. What do you think?

cnuball21

Reaction score
Would you drop out of the 1st rd if you could get the Dolphins 39 & 56, 141 and swap 3rds us getting 70 and them picking 82.
Trade chart
Cowboys 1130 trade: 17, 82
Dolphins 1125.5 trade 39, 56, 70, 141

Give the Cowboys more picks in the top 100 and add another 4th rounder. What do you think?

As much as I'd love to trade down this year I don't think I can bite dropping out of the 1st round.

I feel like most of the players we're targeting that are realistic are fringe 1st rounders or early 2nd rounders.

I like NE as a trade partner looking for a QB. That would get us down to 23 and likely net us an extra 3rd.

cowboyec

Reaction score
has anyone heard if we have talked to ohio st dt davon hamilton?
haven't seen his name on any lists of folks we have chatted with.

cnuball21

Reaction score
has anyone heard if we have talked to ohio st dt davon hamilton?
haven't seen his name on any lists of folks we have chatted with.

I don't think we have but I wish we would. He's one of the few DTs in this class that can anchor...which is the kind of dude we need.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Just a quick thought...

SF has two 1s but nothing after until the 5th. Wow.

They should be VERY open for business at 13.

If they would take a 4th to move back 4 spots could end up being very worth it for Dallas.

You just know someone really good and unexpected is gonna be sitting there at 13, but wont make it to 17. Just a feeling I've had all along.