Draft trek's 3 rounder

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;3106591 said:
Somehow, I think Jerry could call you up and let you make every freakin' pick for the team this year, and you'd STILL be pissed... at least half of the picks you made, you'd slam as being "garbage"...

You seem to enjoy being pissed, indeed you seem to live for it...

I'd only be pissed if I didn't get the picks I wanted.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Bigdog;3105718 said:
Draft Trek just came out with their new three rounder draft. Not bad picks at all. Here is what they have the Cowboys picking

Anthony Davis OT
Jason Fox OT
Vince Oghobaase DE/DT

Don't know the players but two OT's in the 1st 2 rounds would make me very happy...:bounce:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3106898 said:
I didn't say that. However to act as if Bradie james is a world beater at his position is wrong. There are a lot of good LB'rs in this league bradie james aint one of them.

Actually Bradie James has worked his way into one the better ILBs in the NFL. I wasn't a fan when we drafted him and have been highly critical ever since, but the guy has really made great strides. He is a big reason as to why our defense has gotten better on a weekly basis.

I see James as the LB version of Ellis. Sure his numbers are not spectacular, but his impact is felt.......and when he is not in the game, you quickly notice the void.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Biggems;3106909 said:
Actually Bradie James has worked his way into one the better ILBs in the NFL. I wasn't a fan when we drafted him and have been highly critical ever since, but the guy has really made great strides. He is a big reason as to why our defense has gotten better on a weekly basis.

I see James as the LB version of Ellis. Sure his numbers are not spectacular, but his impact is felt.......and when he is not in the game, you quickly notice the void.

He is solid in run stoppage but a liability in coverage, just like Ellis. Excellent comparison..

RS12

Reaction score
Bigdog;3105718 said:
Draft Trek just came out with their new three rounder draft. Not bad picks at all. Here is what they have the Cowboys picking

Anthony Davis OT
Jason Fox OT
Vince Oghobaase DE/DT

I would not complain about this at all. Would not complain about a solid corner, or play making WR or safety either.