Twitter: Eagles and Texans trade talks heating up for Watson

Sydla

Reaction score
So why is it ok for you to use career stats for Wentz VS Dak to label Dak injury prone? Just curious. Its amazing how you use stats to your advantage but no one else can. lol. At the end of the day. I want Dak to succeed. I think you do to. We just disagree on where he stands in league rankings and thats fine. Lets just enjoy watching the youngins play tonight. Deal?

Now I will side with you on this one. There is no comparison in terms of being injury prone between Dak and Wentz.

Sydla

Reaction score
No, the thread needs to be moved. I'm in the Fan Zone for Cowboys-related content.

You should question some of your life choices if one thread about a NFCE rival on FanZone sets you off.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Now I will side with you on this one. There is no comparison in terms of being injury prone between Dak and Wentz.
He's referring to me saying that Dak has only played one more game than Wentz and he has been injured to some degree that past 3 years.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I see you met @JoeKing , snake oil salesman extraordinaire. King of the thread police. After he leaves the party, we will bring out the good alcohol and food :)
But I don't partake in the alcohol myself. My doctor won't allow it. ;)

blueblood70

Reaction score
You're not a moderator. It's none of your business.
Mods breaking their own rules makes them weak in authority when they bench us for less or move more pertinent stuff of our posts,,so...there’s that

It should not be allowed until its actually a STORY vs RUMOR

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're not a moderator either. What I'm doing is none of your business, hypocrite.

I'm not the guy obsessed over something that's none of your business, hypocrite!

It's so simple, even you can understand it. If you're "not interested" as you claim, stay the hell out of the thread.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mods breaking their own rules makes them weak in authority when they bench us for less or move more pertinent stuff of our posts,,so...there’s that

It should not be allowed until its actually a STORY vs RUMOR

What "rules are they breaking"?

The fact is that the Fan Zone sees more eyes than any other zone, and threads simply die when they're moved elsewhere. Like the other 'control freak', you can exit any thread that you don't want to view.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not the guy obsessed over something that's none of your business, hypocrite!

It's so simple, even you can understand it. If you're "not interested" as you claim, stay the hell out of the thread.
Yes, you are, You're obsessed with what I'm doing. Buzz off!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, you are, You're obsessed with what I'm doing. Buzz off!

tenor.gif

I'll drop it as soon as you do, and you stop trying to play forum police when it's not your place.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
But I don't partake in the alcohol myself. My doctor won't allow it. ;)

My wife won’t let me drink alcohol. I only cook with alcohol. We are just going to have to do a virtual toast in the game day thread to kick this party off tonight. Bring some corn chips and salsa. :)

blueblood70

Reaction score
What "rules are they breaking"?

The fact is that the Fan Zone sees more eyes than any other zone, and threads simply die when they're moved elsewhere. Like the other 'control freak', you can exit any thread that you don't want to view.
Rumors from an AFC team are NOT Cowboy related until its story therefore its posting rules being violated

Movie on or we wil hold you down and shave your stash

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rumors from an AFC team are NOT Cowboy related until its story therefore its posting rules being violated

Maybe you missed the part where it mentions the Eagles, a division rival. If so, now you know why it's here. You're welcome.

Movie on or we wil hold you down and shave your stash

Take your own advice. I'm enjoying this thread and it being here. It would be huge news if a top 10 quarterback is traded to the NFC East.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Maybe you missed the part where it mentions the Eagles, a division rival. If so, now you know why it's here. You're welcome.

Take your own advice. I'm enjoying this thread and it being here. It would be huge news if a top 10 quarterback is traded to the NFC East.
It’s runmor not story got it unsubstantiated rumors are not story’s therefore do not belong here until they are..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watson and Philly would be a perfect marriage.
He would not object to being traded to the dirty birds.

Yes perfect, he sucks, he led the Texans to a whopping 4-12 record last year. He can do that in Philly easily also.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s runmor not story got it unsubstantiated rumors are not story’s therefore do not belong here until they are..

Glad you don't make the rules here. You should take your case to the Moderators.

:rolleyes: