Twitter: Eagles and Texans trade talks heating up for Watson

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Swap teams with Hurts and Watson last year and I don’t think the Eagles and Texans would have had much different records.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Take it to the mods, tell them how to do their (thankless) jobs, see how that works out for ya.
The mods know how to do their job. I'm addressing the posters that forget or never knew what the Fan Zone is for.

J-man

Reaction score
I got to say that I hope they sell the farm for him. Like crazy town sell out, Hurts, Ertz and 4 #1's + more.
Then his legal troubles engulf him and he never plays again. Oh the sweet smell of karma.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I got to say that I hope they sell the farm for him. Like crazy town sell out, Hurts, Ertz and 4 #1's + more.
Then his legal troubles engulf him and he never plays again. Oh the sweet smell of karma.
They won't make a deal unless they are 100% sure that he does, in fact, get to have a career after all this.

If they make the deal before everything is figured out then they deserve whatever happens.

phildadon86

Reaction score
They won't make a deal unless they are 100% sure that he does, in fact, get to have a career after all this.

If they make the deal before everything is figured out then they deserve whatever happens.
I cant see how the league lets this slide. Brown got indefinitely suspended and his situation was pretty much identical minus the amount of women coming out about him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I find it incredible at how virtually everything that can go wrong for a football team, has gone wrong for the Texans. They have become the blueprint for what not to do in the league. Even the one commodity that they still did have in Watson has now become some tainted to the point where they will likely neve get the value that such a player might have once brought. To say nothing of the fact that internally they've handled him just about as badly as they possibly could.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I cant see how the league lets this slide. Brown got indefinitely suspended and his situation was pretty much identical minus the amount of women coming out about him.
I had faith that the NFL would do the right thing, because of the mistakes they've made in the past and the the social climate of today.

But the fact that Watson is allowed on a football field the less I believe they do they right thing.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I had faith that the NFL would do the right thing, because of the mistakes they've made in the past and the the social climate of today.

But the fact that Watson is allowed on a football field the less I believe they do they right thing.
Yeah that is kind of crazy. Zeke was crucified and had proof the woman wanted to ruin his life, ex cops as witnesses, and on top of that the NFL investigator suggesting no suspension lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah that is kind of crazy. Zeke was crucified and had proof the woman wanted to ruin his life, ex cops as witnesses, and on top of that the NFL investigator suggesting no suspension lol.
That's why I'm amazed they are letting him do this.

Have you been keeping up with the Trevor Bauer situation in baseball? If not, look into that, the MLB is handling it the right way, imo.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Especially after how they aggressively attacked Ezekiel Elliott for one accusation from a highly-questionable accuser.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Especially after how they aggressively attacked Ezekiel Elliott for one accusation from a highly-questionable accuser.
That's what baffles me most. They had it out for Zeke and it seems like they are just pushing this under the rug for Watson.

He shouldn't be allowed to play until everything is straighten out in the courts. It's that simple. The NFL had a good opportunity to show they have a soul, but their letting it slip away.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what baffles me most. They had it out for Zeke and it seems like they are just pushing this under the rug for Watson.

He shouldn't be allowed to play until everything is straighten out in the courts. It's that simple. The NFL had a good opportunity to show they have a soul, but their letting it slip away.

They seem to go to extremes in whaveter decisions they make.

First, they did nothing during the early player stuff like Ray Rice.

Secondly, when they faced that backlash, they responded by aggressively attacking everybody - especially Elliott.

Thirdly, the pendulum has swung back the other way and now they won't get involved unless they're forced to.

It's a shame that Zeke had to get caught in the middle of the league's over reactivity.