Eagles hire Kellen Moore as OC

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Write down two wins against the eagals next season. Using an indelible ink pen. Guaranteed.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Howie seems to care more about trying to stick it to the Cowboys or making coordinators moves he specifically believes will give him an edge over the Cowboys. And that seems to be care more about a singular team than whether or not Kellen Moore is the best fitting for Jalen Hurts, after Hurts already had one season in which he regressed due to needing a certain style of offense ran in order for him to be effective as a QB.
wish we had that mindset, we're too nice to people

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Dak and Hurts can't be compared by being coached by Kellen Moore unless Dak had their offensive line, their receivers and their running game.

It's two different groups of offensive personnel. No matter how good or bad Hurts does under Moore, it's not a clean cut comparison.
Funny how this is ignored when the various Romo/Dak “playoff records” comparison is repeatedly brought up, and those differences were even greater.

But, that’s beside the point, since I never claimed it was some equivalent comparison, just whether “we’ll see” if Hurts is better or worse than Dak in running Moore’s offense.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They did make the Super Bowl just 11 months ago. Im not saying he's Don Shula, but the front office is trusting that he can right the ship with new coordinators given the team's success in 2022.
That's true. The OC had Jalen Hurts playing at an MVP level that year as well. Usually when things fall apart like they did for the Eagles it's not just the OC and DC's fault. Chip Kelly took the fall after having 2 straight 10-6 seasons.

Xeven

Reaction score
More I think about it, Kellen might be perfect coach for Hurts to improve on his weak areas.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
He took on another job with a lame duck coach. If Siriani gets fired then I won't feel sorry for Kellen
The Eagles haven't fired Siriani? Words cannot express what I think of that, so here's an image that does:

cuckoo-clock.png

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The bloom is off the Howie Roseman rose. While the coaching moves he has made for 2024 are still TBD, he really pooped the bed in 2023.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
This seems like an odd hire for phillly concerning offensive philosophy.

But ok (shrugs) I still don’t get that attraction to KM.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Dude can't find a home since leaving the comforts of the Dallas country club.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
I would assume Nick Sirianni is hiring his assistants, not Howie.
Think this is a bad assumption. Pedersen got fired because he tried to exert control of the staff hirings. He presented his plan, Howie and Jeff didn’t like it, Pedersen refused to change and he got canned for it. Pedersen had a SB and called plays at that point so he much more going for hi. Than Nick yet he still got canned. The Eagles org is deathly afraid if strong HC’s after the Chip Kelly debacle,
Sirianni is nothing more than a yes man at this point. He knows he’ll never get another HC job so he’s going to hold on as hard as possible and do whatever the FO wants,
In the meantime they now have two guys that can take over as HC if it comes to that,

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
With the retirement of Kelce and the hiring of K. Moore, will the egals still employ the infamous "tush push"? :rolleyes:

visionary

Reaction score
They have an excellent defensive line, but no linebackers and one defensive back. Fangio isn't Jesus. He needs talent.
They have an active FO unlike ours
They have the offensive talent, just need a better scheme and play caller
They will get the talent they need on defense
Fangio is Daks kryptonite