Eagles hire Kellen Moore as OC

GINeric

Reaction score
I'll use some of you guys' excuses. I blame that on the HC, and owner. Next the offensive line, the defense, and the kickers.

Who is you guys? In terms of our failures, it was a whole team collapse.

But I'm trying to figure out the excuses for Kellen Moore's low IQ collapses in LA. You blamed Dak for Moore's collapse here, so I'm trying to figure out your excuses for Kellen Moore's normal trash *** performance in LA.

Are any Cowboys players responsible for Moore's failures with the Chargers too?

I'll wait my friend....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Who is you guys? In terms of our failures, it was a whole team collapse.

But I'm trying to figure out the excuses for Kellen Moore's low IQ collapses in LA. You blamed Dak for Moore's collapse here, so I'm trying to figure out your excuses for Kellen Moore's normal trash *** performance in LA.

Are any Cowboys players responsible for Moore's failures with the Chargers too?
Moore didn't collapse. Here the choker got him, and in LA the team changed coaches. It was Moore's first year with a new team.

Or you can go with the latest excuse for dak, "It's Jerry's fault" lmao. next year after 4 chokes in the playoff, it's "It's Stephens fault"
The odds of him choking again is high if he makes it that far.

It's Jerry's fault.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
curls were the only route you could call for the elite QB we have.

but it was probably Jerry's fault he drew up the plays and Stephen signed off on it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
One of the more delusional threads I’ve seen. So much wish casting.

The implication of coach Sirianni being the problem. First three years was in playoffs all three and made it to a Super Bowl. They thought the season crapped out and are making changes at the top.

They added Kellen who had a better year calling offense with Dallas in 2022 than Coach Mac in 2023 who Dallas kept. Dallas is running this crap back and Eagles making changes and most of you are pointing fingers at Philly?

Most of you got suckered when Jerry and the coach told you they got rid of Kellen so they could be more effective running the ball and controlling the game. You got sucked. Same record in 2022 and 2023. 2022 had 5 weeks of backup QB and they were own out 1-2 times though not in playoffs. 2023 they got blown out 4 times including the embarrassing playoff game.

The last three years, who’s results would you rather have, Siranni’s or Coach Mac’s?

lol.
You're asking the wrong people. You should be asking the Eagles brass why there are reports the players are having issues with Siriani and Hurts.

Eagles front office is the one hiring coaches for their head coach. Sounds like how Dallas does things....

btgboys41

Reaction score
You're asking the wrong people. You should be asking the Eagles brass why there are reports the players are having issues with Siriani and Hurts.

Eagles front office is the one hiring coaches for their head coach. Sounds like how Dallas does things....
There are reports that the players have issues with Dak. Are we just accepting “reports” as fact? Again, look at results. There’s plenty of reasons to be critical of Philly, and I can’t stand the bastuds, but you have to admit the grand irony of this thread.

Do you think Sirianni is not hiring these coaches or the key decision maker?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not saying what the Eagles did was the right thing, but just that changes needed to be made. Generally you don't remove a head coach one year after a superbow appearance, added the fact that (and I could be wrong) was the eagles lost some key coaches going into 2023 which actually did hurt them (again, could be wrong).
That's kind of what I'm getting at though. HE was just in the SB....let him make the changes. Instead, the front office panicked when Gannon and the OC left and decided to hire coaches FOR Sirianni. And they are doing it again. This time with more experience and reputable names but its still the same thing.

Things collapsing once OC or DC's leave shouldn't be the case. Shanahan and McVey lose coaches all the time and it doesn't hurt them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There are reports that the players have issues with Dak. Are we just accepting “reports” as fact? Again, look at results. There’s plenty of reasons to be critical of Philly, and I can’t stand the bastuds, but you have to admit the grand irony of this thread.

Do you think Sirianni is not hiring these coaches or the key decision maker?
I haven't heard reports of players having issues with Dak I've heard reports of family members having issues with Dak lol. And I believe those reports.

He's not the one hiring coaches. It's been reported Roseman is the one who put Desai on him and them sat him for Patricia. Howie and LURIE are making moves.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
***Note to Mods: I had to edit quotes for language, as the board algorithm won't do it on cut/paste lines. I'm not trying to get around the board filters.***

Looking at the Eagles reddit thread on this, they are happy! They are praising Moore AND Dak. Here is a selection that sets the mood:

"Moore gonna win a SB in Philly and put Cowboy fans in shambles"

"We will actually see motion and Jalen under center"

"Johnson/Desai to Moore/Fangio is a f***ing godsend."

"I like it, Moore's constructed some good offenses, is an experienced play caller and actually uses motion and has more than 5 plays in his playbook."

"His biggest weakness is protection schemes but that shouldn’t be an issue with Stoutland at the helm of our OL"

"What I remember cowboys fans crying about most was how he would run it predictably on 1st and 2nd down. To that I say please do that here lmao that’s what we need"

" I think the Eagles offense will be a beast with him at the helm this season. LFG"

"Now Kellen Moore has to teach the Brian Johnson out of Hurts"

"I've been saying he was great in Dallas for years. Then I said he'd be amazing at the Chargers. Their season got f***ed by injuries and a HC disaster. And now he f***ing falls in OUR lap of any team."

"Kellen Moore shoots to the top of of odds to be the next head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles"

"He's running the team by Week 8...book it"

"That's really all we need right now though. The amount of talent we have on offense, even with players leaving this off season, is pretty incredible. The scheme was holding them back a ton this season and a mediocre play caller would have gotten us the #1 seed."

"I really like it, we got 2 coordinators that have experience and have a track record. Moore doesn’t need Sirianni to run the offense, he’s been doing this and he doesn’t have to learn on the job like we saw this year."

"They're still operating under the delusion that it was Moore's fault that they kept collapsing and not McCarthy's. Or at least, they kinda have to operate under that delusion at this point because only one of them is still there."

Have at it boys!
lol delusional...time will tell I suppose

Xeven

Reaction score
Espionage hire. You only have 3 teams to beat for playoff run each year. Kellen knows the cowboys inside and out.

shabazz

Reaction score
I swear, I said this was gonna happen, to a coworker of mine

I'm not sure if this is good or bad though?

shabazz

Reaction score
Espionage hire. You only have 3 teams to beat for playoff run each year. Kellen knows the cowboys inside and out.
Yeah, but he doesn't know Mike's secret Texas Coast offense that's supposed to be run heavy.....he's still hiding it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Moore didn't collapse. Here the choker got him, and in LA the team changed coaches. It was Moore's first year with a new team.

Or you can go with the latest excuse for dak, "It's Jerry's fault" lmao. next year after 4 chokes in the playoff, it's "It's Stephens fault"
The odds of him choking again is high if he makes it that far.

It's Jerry's fault.
So Kellen Moore is pretty much in the same situation he was with the Chargers. A head coach on the hot seat and it will be his first year with a new team. So how do we know he'll be successful with the Eagles in his first season? All we heard last season was how Kellen Moore was going to be having the Chargers offense high flying and no one said that it was going to take more than one year for him to do so. Most thought he was going to turn Herbert and the Chargers into strong playoff contenders within his first season as being their OC.