Eagles now SUSPEND T.O. (***Ultimate TO Thread***)

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Dale said:
Say what you want about the Eagles but they have a great front office. I really like the fact they are taking this stand against Terrell Owens. It's nice to see a team not get pushed around by a star player.

I agree. As much I don't like the Eagles, they are doing the right thing. But at the same time, everyone knew what cancer TO could be, but they were arrogant enough to think they will change him.

I guess they are paying price for that though.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hoov said:
I agree too, im more laughing at TO then i am the eagles.

Though it is coming to the point where i think they are going to have a bad year, just so many other things going wrong for them as well. Will be quite a different team this year, but then again something was bound to break sooner or later. Its rare a team can be in the championship game 4 years in a row, eventually the team breaks up in one form or another.

Well I take nothing for granted; treat the eagles like a wounded dog approach with caution. Then beat the crap out of them. LOL. I have a lot of respect for Reid and his staff even though I hate their team with a passion.

sacase

Reaction score
Just to play devils advocate......What if he was cut and Dallas picked him up.......LOL

(I can hear it already)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
aikemirv said:
"he was asked to leave" the article says

Interesting. He was asked to leave? If this is correct, I think it means that TO gets his money.

No matter. Somewhere in Baltimore, Ozzie Newsome is laughing. Good for him I say.

Would serve TO right if the Eagles traded him to the Ravens for a song. I would absolutly die laughing.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
sacase said:
Just to play devils advocate......What if he was cut and Dallas picked him up.......LOL

(I can hear it already)

I'd have to pull for him as a member of the team but still have no respect for him.

PA Cowboy11

Reaction score
Man i wish you guys could all live 2 hours from Philly like i do. ComcastSportsnet the tv sports station out of Philly is going to be going crazy the rest of the week. I may have to go out tonight and celebrate and burn a day at work tomorrow over this one. AHAHAHA....LOLOL

P.S. If anyone wants to know the inside info i'll probably have it from Comcast, so message me for more info.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I agree Deion wasn't a cancer. But the part about the merc and self-promoter is what I'm referring to. And I think they are teams out there who will take TO. TO gets what he wants he'll behave for a season IMO. Probably.

Then watch out.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
You're right. Big Al loves those guys and they seem to thrive in his environment whatever that is.

That would be a scary thought. Porter, TO, and Moss on the same team. That is quite a threesome.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
DC Cowboy said:
Don't underestimate the Raiders

You mean the foolishness of the Raiders.

Actually, I'd like to see Randy Moss and TO try to co-exist on the same team.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
maybe the vikings can use him..they have experience dealing
with selfish spoiled wide-outs

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jobberone said:
You're right. Big Al loves those guys and they seem to thrive in his environment whatever that is.

That would be a scary thought. Porter, TO, and Moss on the same team. That is quite a threesome.

If these guys did not kill each other. LOL You only have 1 football

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
jobberone said:

but when you throw in Kerry Collins as the QB, a mediocre OL and a poorous defense, it isnt so scary

David

2much2soon

Reaction score
jobberone said:

Big difference between TO and those type of players Al Davis used to bring in and win with; those guys wanted to play ball and win. TO wants to draw attention to himself any way possible and could care less about winning.

EndGame

Reaction score
Regarding the injury - I heard on a sports break on Sirius NFL Radio today that T.O. was seen working out with an Eagles trainer on a side practice field at Philly's T.C. I can't imagine he would have been doing that if the injury was fabricated.