Eagles/Seahawks thread

Sydla

Reaction score
My opinion is that he is alot like Wade Phillips in that he is a great DC, but not head coach material.

Bingo.

Now if someone wants to hire him away from the Wagles. Awesome.

TonyS

Reaction score
It’s interesting to watch the eagles offensive coaches, call some creative plays, to get their playmakers open in short, underneath routes. To help their QB get going.

It’s a shame our QB doesn’t have the same help from his coaches.

I agree and can't believe with the success of McKinnon in Min, Coleman in ATL, and the RBs on both Seattle and Philly, and numerous other teams, that our Boys have no pass catching threat at RB. This is probably one of the biggest things we miss about not having Zeke as well.

Tonight, it looks like 60% or more of Wentz and Wilson passes are going to RBs. How can our FO personnel people and coaches not see the value they're missing without having this type of player to help out our young QB?

Huge indictment of our coaches and personnel people...

River82

Reaction score
He's continuing to look like an extremely limited QB. The major difference between this year and last year is the strength of the team around him

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
It’s interesting to watch the eagles offensive coaches, call some creative plays, to get their playmakers open in short, underneath routes. To help their QB get going.

It’s a shame our QB doesn’t have the same help from his coaches.
It's the 2 minute warning and Wentz (who sucks) has 37 yards....

DenCWBY

Reaction score
The thing you have to appreciate about the eagles is they run on 2nd and 3rd down. They keep defenses honest. If we had a great online we could do that. Oh but wait!!

Aven8

Reaction score
No I think there is a chance we could win the last 4. We play the Giants then Raiders both meh teams, then we get Zeke back. It'll be tough beating Seattle and Philly but Philly may have nothing to play for and may rest their players. But thinking we're going to win our last 4 AND Philly lose their last 5 is ridiculous, although I think the poster was being sarcastic it's not going to happen.

We have been crushed by 4 teams this season. One of them when we were fully healthy has won 3 games. We just beat a beat up Wash team whom we have owned for a few years now. How anyone could look past the next game is beyond me. The Gents are fully capable of beating us. Next two are on the road and will not be easy.

khiladi

Reaction score
If Prescott could get a little Russell Wilson in him, he would be fine.

I just don't think that structure is there for him.

RW has only won big, because the Legion of Boom was that good to lock teams down, while he made his mistakes. His dramatic comebacks obscured the ridiculous defensive play that would have been the reason for other teams to simply gold.

Ken

Reaction score
I agree and can't believe with the success of McKinnon in Min, Coleman in ATL, and the RBs on both Seattle and Philly, and numerous other teams, that our Boys have no pass catching threat at RB. This is probably one of the biggest things we miss about not having Zeke as well.

Tonight, it looks like 60% or more of Wentz and Wilson passes are going to RBs. How can our FO personnel people and coaches not see the value they're missing without having this type of player to help out our young QB?

Huge indictment of our coaches and personnel people...
yes...after zeke...we have the least versatile backs in the league.

Sydla

Reaction score
Now Kris Richard is someone I might look at for HC.