Eagles show Cowboys how to pay top 5 avg salaries, yet still field a playoff competitive team

Deionindahood

Reaction score
The sb appearance yes. The sb win, no.

The point is that the post said Dallas could learn from the eagles and the eagles have been good every year. Besides the one playoff run, which they were real good, they haven't been better than Dallas.
I think the Eagles won 2 NFC conference titles too in the period?
We have zilch.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You don't even have your facts straight. The Eagles have made it to 2 Super Bowls since 2018, not 1 like you wrongly stated. Why even argue with you when you don't have your facts straight? Plus, the Eagles most definitely have been way more successful in the playoffs than the Cowboys have been both recently and the past 20 years. You're not thinking straight.
Actually, they have it they literally won a Super Bowl for the 2017 season ... It's literally listed as a 2017 season Super Bowl winner not 2018 but good try though that would be something you put in a test to try to trick somebody but you tricked yourself.... they may have played in one bowl in 2018 but it was for the 2017 season...

it doesn't matter, again,

you are not in America's cowboy if you're trying this hard to prop up an Eagles team with one Super Bowl win over Jerry Jones Cowboys with three Super Bowl wins, it only matters how many you have over a period of time it doesn't matter how long it's been I'm sorry that's what championships are for; they're burned in history... You can't take them away, but you are not a Cowboys fan if you're vehemently defending the Eagles...

that a FACT.. any Fan claiming that some rival is so much better than them when it's clearly not and you're arguing this hard I got to say you're one of those closet Eagles fans we've already put them on ignore and you're about to be put on mine next because, I'm about over this, no fan of Dallas Cowboys would ever vehemently prop up a Major League rival of ours , I don't care what era we're in, that's disrespectful and pretty weak for a fan..

They are not that impressive , they can't even beat the Cowboys for the division on a regular basis that would be the Eagles of the 2000s and I'm very correct they were dominating the NFC East from 2001 to 2006.. Enter Tony Romo bill Parcells and finally Jerry stepping aside a little bit and the Cowboys got back on track that's the only time the Eagles have been truly better than the Cowboys is after the team got blown up and mishandled after their last Super Bowl in 1996 and once all the players from those teams left and Jerry felt like he could do it on his own that's when the Cowboys really truly sucked and that's the only time the Eagles have dominated that division!​
but the last 10 years it's been mostly the Cowboys and the Eagles battling it out they are not clearly better than us, it shows already the last three years we won the division twice if they were dominating us they would be dominating us during the regular season and in the playoffs and they are not we have not met them in the playoffs very often but just because they've made it there twice since 2017 they still only have one in their bucket that's it and I'm telling you they got lucky on the last one literally softest playoff run ever..​
I hate to keep repeating myself, so this is the last thing on this,​
I say that you're a closet Eagles fan like we blocked plenty of them here because the fact that you don't use the 49ers as a clear example of a team that's a team you would possibly blueprint your team after if you can try or Kansas City or the last New England franchise but to use the Eagles who have one Super Bowl win they have no dynasties in the history of their team and they literally are still not beating the Cowboys on a regular basis for the division... which is very important because you have to be good in the regular season, you have to win your division to get a better seating in the playoffs so it does matter..​
So all this work that Howie Roseman and the Eagles do they still can't regularly win the division and take it away from a poorly run team according to fan base here that Jerry doesn't know how to do anything and yet Harry Roseman can't even beat the Dallas Cowboys on a regular basis in fact the Dallas Cowboys really own the NFC East as far as records go first far back as you can look but even with Tony Romo and Prescott eras we have been most of the teams in the NFC East on a regular basis we are dominating the east most years but I'll give it to the Eagles the last three or four years sure they're competing with us back and forth for the division but they are not dominating us they're not clearly the team you would want to build your team like I mean they had one Super Bowl win, that's it..​

We all know who the dominating teams have been in the NFL since 1960 and the Dallas Cowboys the San Francisco 49ers the Pittsburgh Steelers the Green Bay Packers the New England Patriots they do not share anything with the Eagles the Eagles are not ever in that conversation and some of the best teams in the history of the NFL... So if you want to use the blueprint the bait I'm going to say it again you should have used the more recent teams the Kansas City Chiefs and the New England Patriots dynasties and the 49ers have been absolutely dominating the Dallas Cowboys the last five years those were the teams you would use as a blueprint to say hey Jerry you should copy what those teams are doing if it's possible not what the Eagles have done the Eagles have done nothing in my mind they are not a scary team to face but when we got it suit up against the 49ers lately it makes every fan in our fan base scared to play them because we've been that dominated by them that would be the team you'd model your team after if it's possible..

But for me I want to model my team out to the New England Patriots or the Kansas City Chiefs because they are doing more with less, they are not doing with the 49ers and Eagles they're doing and yet they've had the last two dynasties...​
So, if you want to respect the team and you want to model your team after them you do it after those two teams they are the ones who are winning regularly in the big games.. So go look at what New England and Kansas City has done in the offseasons and how they deal with free agency how they deal with trades and the draft and you'd see at the very least they're more like the Cowboys than they are the Eagles the Rams or the 49ers and they literally are the ones you would respect because they actually are winning Super Bowls many Super Bowls...​

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Actually, they have it they literally won a Super Bowl for the 2017 season ... It's literally listed as a 2017 season Super Bowl winner not 2018 but good try though that would be something you put in a test to try to trick somebody but you tricked yourself.... they may have played in one bowl in 2018 but it was for the 2017 season...

you are not in America's cowboy if you're trying this hard to prop up an Eagles team with one Super Bowl win over Jerry Jones Cowboys with three Super Bowl wins, it only matters how many you have over a period of time it doesn't matter how long it's been I'm sorry that's what championships are for; they're burned in history... You can't take them away, but you are not a Cowboys fan if you're vehemently defending the Eagles...

that a FACT.. any Fan claiming that some rival is so much better than them when it's clearly not and you're arguing this hard I got to say you're one of those closet Eagles fans we've already put them on ignore and you're about to be put on mine next because, I'm about over this, no fan of Dallas Cowboys would ever vehemently prop up a Major League rival of ours , I don't care what era we're in, that's disrespectful and pretty weak for a fan..

They are not that impressive , they can't even beat the Cowboys for the division on a regular basis that would be the Eagles of the 2000s and I'm very correct they were dominating the NFC East from 2001 to 2006.. Enter Tony Romo bill Parcells and finally Jerry stepping aside a little bit and the Cowboys got back on track that's the only time the Eagles have been truly better than the Cowboys is after the team got blown up and mishandled after their last Super Bowl in 1996 and once all the players from those teams left and Jerry felt like he could do it on his own that's when the Cowboys really truly sucked and that's the only time the Eagles have dominated that division!​
but the last 10 years it's been mostly the Cowboys and the Eagles battling it out they are not clearly better than us, it shows already the last three years we won the division twice if they were dominating us they would be dominating us during the regular season and in the playoffs and they are not we have not met them in the playoffs very often but just because they've made it there twice since 2017 they still only have one in their bucket that's it and I'm telling you they got lucky on the last one literally softest playoff run ever..​
I say that you're a closet Eagles fan like we blocked plenty of them here because the fact that you don't use the 49ers as a clear example of a team that's a team you would possibly blueprint your team after if you can try or Kansas City or the last New England franchise but to use the Eagles who have one Super Bowl win they have no dynasties in the history of their team and they literally are still not beating the Cowboys on a regular basis for the division... which is very important because you have to be good in the regular season, you have to win your division to get a better seating in the playoffs so it does matter..​
So all this work that Howie Roseman and the Eagles do they still can't regularly win the division and take it away from a poorly run team according to fan base here that Jerry doesn't know how to do anything and yet Harry Roseman can't even beat the Dallas Cowboys on a regular basis in fact the Dallas Cowboys really own the NFC East as far as records go first far back as you can look but even with Tony Romo and Prescott eras we have been most of the teams in the NFC East on a regular basis we are dominating the east most years but I'll give it to the Eagles the last three or four years sure they're competing with us back and forth for the division but they are not dominating us they're not clearly the team you would want to build your team like I mean they had one Super Bowl win, that's it..​

We all know who the dominating teams have been in the NFL since 1960 and the Dallas Cowboys the San Francisco 49ers the Pittsburgh Steelers the Green Bay Packers the New England Patriots they do not share anything with the Eagles the Eagles are not ever in that conversation and some of the best teams in the history of the NFL... So if you want to use the blueprint the bait I'm going to say it again you should have used the more recent teams the Kansas City Chiefs and the New England Patriots dynasties and the 49ers have been absolutely dominating the Dallas Cowboys the last five years those were the teams you would use as a blueprint to say hey Jerry you should copy what those teams are doing if it's possible not what the Eagles have done the Eagles have done nothing in my mind they are not a scary team to face but when we got it suit up against the 49ers lately it makes every fan in our fan base scared to play them because we've been that dominated by them that would be the team you'd model your team after if it's possible..

But for me I want to model my team out to the New England Patriots or the Kansas City Chiefs because they are doing more with less, they are not doing with the 49ers and Eagles they're doing and yet they've had the last two dynasties...​
So, if you want to respect the team and you want to model your team after them you do it after those two teams they are the ones who are winning regularly in the big games.. So go look at what New England and Kansas City has done in the offseasons and how they deal with free agency how they deal with trades and the draft and you'd see at the very least they're more like the Cowboys than they are the Eagles the Rams or the 49ers and they literally are the ones you would respect because they actually are winning Super Bowls many Super Bowls...​
You're blabbing delusional and can't handle the truth or reality. Love you for being a big Cowboys fan, but you're wrong for believing the Cowboys have been better during the playoffs than the Eagles have whether during the last 8 years or even last 20 years.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

You love to keep repeating yourself.

_sturt_

Reaction score
lol. what are you talking about? You don’t want to have greatvplayers?
Great players on both sides of the ball is what I want.

Moreover, "great player" and "highest paid" is not necessarily the same thing (of course)... their offense doesn't scare me. Worse for them, their defense doesn't scare... anyone.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I picked the Eagles because...

1) the tweet creator was correct
2) the Eagles have by far been more successful in the playoffs since 2018
3) I wanted to catch every Cowboys fans attention, so I compared organizations to the Eagles so it can truly sting.

Time for Jerry and Stephen to wake up, learn a thing or two, make better choices and start helping this team go further in the playoffs. They are 100% responsible for this team's lack of playoff success.
They’re not going to man. It’s not going to happen. Narcissists don’t just change and all of a sudden start holding
Themselves accountable.

They don’t give a flying F about winning. It’s all lip service. They only care about their own power and control over the team. Thats it, that’s all.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They’re not going to man. It’s not going to happen. Narcissists don’t just change and all of a sudden start holding
Themselves accountable.

They don’t give a flying F about winning. It’s all lip service. They only care about their own power and control over the team. Thats it, that’s all.
They care about being just good enough to keep the home game stadium seats full. That's it. Making money.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Great players on both sides of the ball is what I want.

Moreover, "great player" and "highest paid" is not necessarily the same thing (of course)... their offense doesn't scare me. Worse for them, their defense doesn't scare... anyone.
Their offense scares me as much as any.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Even more impressive Cowboys show Eagles how not to pay top 5 salaries, yet still field a playoff caliber team.

StarLord

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen Jones should learn from Jeff Lurie and the Eagles...

Jalen Hurts' cap hit is 13 million in 2024. If you give us 50 more million to play with, then sure we could sign 3-4 top names

The Eagles will have to pay him soon.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen Jones should learn from Jeff Lurie and the Eagles...

That doesn't look right. They have the "4th and 5th" highest paid DTs"? Who? They have 2 young guys on rookie deals, and then some lower level guys. Cox is gone. Who are the DTs? If u say Carter and Davis, then that's a statistical anomaly, because spread out over course of the deal, they must be relatively lower paid compared to vets which signed lucrative 2nd contracts.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
That doesn't look right. They have the "4th and 5th" highest paid DTs"? Who? They have 2 young guys on rookie deals, and then some lower level guys. Cox is gone. Who are the DTs? If u say Carter and Davis, then that's a statistical anomaly, because spread out over course of the deal, they must be relatively lower paid compared to vets which signed lucrative 2nd contracts.
Lol. OT not DT.