Eagles trade QB Joe Flacco to Jets for a late round draft pick

RonWashington

Reaction score
I think the Eagles have 11 draft picks next year. Think the Cowboys have a 45 % turnover rate from the 6-10 wreck from 2020. The Eagles can turn this thing around pretty quickly .

Now the question is the coaching staff , the HC seems really green and not Eagles green .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You mean I proved you wrong all 3 times. So many other posters agreed. You were all by yourself, bragging away about being so wrong just like now. Sad.

You're even lying right now. Even people who disagreed with me stayed away from your meltdown, except any others I made look like fools and wanted to think their likes did something, lol.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have concluded you really suck at reading comprehension.
I am very good at reading. You might suck at writing.

Or writing what you really mean.

No offense intended and with all due respect of course. It is a lost art. The modern government education system...doesn't place a high priority on this kind of thing.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Based on playing time Flacco could cost the talent starved Jets a 5th round pick next yr to the Eagles no less . What an idiotic move

Sydla

Reaction score
The assessment of an self-proclaimed internet psychologist bully.

"oh I don't understand what he means he MUST be PISSED!"

LOL. People....sheesh.

Imagine misreading someone's post, pissing about throughout a thread and then accuse other people of not understanding your post. There's a real lack of self awareness at work there.

Well done.