Eagles trade QB Joe Flacco to Jets for a late round draft pick

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Imagine misreading someone's post, pissing about throughout a thread and then accuse other people of not understanding your post. There's a real lack of self awareness at work there.

Well done.
"misreading"? Maybe write it better. And not "people". Just ONE person. Changing the narrative....talk about lack of self awareness.

Well done.

Sydla

Reaction score
yeah the Eagles will be a "brand new team" next year! YES!"

I'm not angry at all...just reading what you write. Can you do better?

The fact you think he was celebrating and excited about the Eagles with a lot of picks and being able to remake their roster shows a complete and utter inability to comprehend what you read.

And multiple people have pointed that out to you in this thread. Now, a sensible person would probably say to themselves, "whoops, guess I whiffed on that, might just want to move along." But not you. It's clear you want to make it perfectly clear to everyone in this thread how ridiculous you are being.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I am very good at reading. You might suck at writing.

Or writing what you really mean.

No offense intended and with all due respect of course. It is a lost art. The modern government education system...doesn't place a high priority on this kind of thing.
I dis like legible and coherent posts there for I am functionally educated.

Sydla

Reaction score
"misreading"? Maybe write it better. And not "people". Just ONE person. Changing the narrative....talk about lack of self awareness.

Well done.

It was written perfectly clear enough for everyone else in this thread who read to understand his point. The Eagles have a lot of picks next year, they can remake their roster. That's his point. It's an accurate statement.

The only person who took it as a celebratory post about the Eagles was you. No one else. Someone as smart as you claim to be would recognize that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was written perfectly clear enough for everyone else in this thread who read to understand his point. The Eagles have a lot of picks next year, they can remake their roster. That's his point. It's an accurate statement.

The only person who took it as a celebratory post about the Eagles was you. No one else. Someone as smart as you claim to be would recognize that.

We have lost sight of what the actual original comment was. We'll need to move on here. If you want your "win"...okay, I capitulate.

Cheers!...let's move on ....and be friends.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have a great night you guys! I alos predict the Eagles will be way different team next year because of their draft. It's a good call.

Now....let's get dem Viking fers!

lqmac1

Reaction score
I think the rest of the division is in tank mode already.

They realize the gap between us and the rest of them and they’ll probably try to accumulate as many draft picks as possible to begin the catch up process.

We are YEARS ahead in the NFC East!

manster4ever

Reaction score
Poor Flacco. Maybe just retire?

Oh HELL no bro....as long as they are paying him pretty big bucks to hold a clip board why retire? He could be an asset to Wilson who sucks because their staff sucks IMO. So they bring him in to mentor him...not a horrible idea. But in the end, they are the Jets and it won't work.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Why? It's the best job in the world considering the money they make

Gosh yes. Brian Hoyer has been a 2nd and 3rd stringer his whole career...never a starting QB and he's made over 20 mil:

https://fullcelebs.com/brian-hoyer-net-worth/

So in a nutshell he's filthy rich and very healthy....no concussions that I know of. Nice gig if you can get it. I remember Belichek saying he loved him in New England as did Brady. There's more to a QB room than just the starter. This is what Flacco will add in NY, but at the end of the day they're still the Jets so they'll still suck.

Reaction score
Gosh yes. Brian Hoyer has been a 2nd and 3rd stringer his whole career...never a starting QB and he's made over 20 mil:

https://fullcelebs.com/brian-hoyer-net-worth/

So in a nutshell he's filthy rich and very healthy....no concussions that I know of. Nice gig if you can get it. I remember Belichek saying he loved him in New England as did Brady. There's more to a QB room than just the starter. This is what Flacco will add in NY, but at the end of the day they're still the Jets so they'll still suck.
I think Chase Daniels has made almost double that. He has generational weath and will never have to work another day in his life. He's barely over 30 years old

It's a dream gig.

Update: Chase has made a cool $35,000,000

Last edited:

Verdict

Reaction score
I don’t have any clue why the Jets would give up a pick for anyone that wasn’t in the long term plans for the team. If Flacco wins a game, it costs them draft position. I think a casual fan can do better than the Jets GM.

Jipper

Reaction score
I don’t have any clue why the Jets would give up a pick for anyone that wasn’t in the long term plans for the team. If Flacco wins a game, it costs them draft position. I think a casual fan can do better than the Jets GM.

Yeah I have no clue either...they are 3 games back on Buffalo and are a long shot on the wc....I haven't looked at their schedule but maybe they think they can sneak in with an easier schedule?

Or they are just idiots

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh HELL no bro....as long as they are paying him pretty big bucks to hold a clip board why retire? He could be an asset to Wilson who sucks because their staff sucks IMO. So they bring him in to mentor him...not a horrible idea. But in the end, they are the Jets and it won't work.

The guy was a Super Bowl MVP. He must have made at least $175 million in his career. I just kind of thought that he had higher aspirations than being the third string QB for the Jets (or Eagles for that matter) for a few million bucks.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
yeah the Eagles will be a "brand new team" next year! YES!"

I'm not angry at all...just reading what you write. Can you do better?
I truly hope you recover from this heinous clump of words you can't seem to move the F on about.

Jipper

Reaction score
The guy was a Super Bowl MVP. He must have made at least $175 million in his career. I just kind of thought that he had higher aspirations than being the third string QB for the Jets (or Eagles for that matter) for a few million bucks.

having higher aspirations and having someone willing to trade for him (that can fulfill those aspirations) are likely not the same in this case…unfortunately for him

it’s also possible the eagles wanted to get him out of the nfc in the case they make an incredible turnaround this year