News: Earl Thomas may not play?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
My sleepbot app says ET is out according to Pete Carroll....NO LINK though...All this smells fishy fellas.

Well, Seattle is known for being fishy....and very weird about it:

EminentDapperKagu-size_restricted.gif

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
People who don't think anything is going on are naive.

Look, I realize NFL players are human just like us and things do occur, but the fact that this bizarre drama is surfacing 2-3 days before we play Seattle, in possibly their most important game all season, is a little too convenient. Either Earl is flexing his muscle to grab that extension or Trader Jerry got on his horse and made **** happen.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Supposedly was at practice today according to Seahawks media

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...3-nfl-news-update-report-seattle-pete-carroll

Little Jr

Reaction score
I'm not on instagram but he posted pic of multiple pics of him in a sea uniform saying it's about that time.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
Everyone keeps saying Seattle will get a 3rd comp pick for Thomas when he leaves. This is just not the truth. They may get a 3rd BUT they also might get NOTHING depending what they do in FA. This is a risk he may end up walking at end of year and they could get nothing in return
Obviously if they are waiting for a comp pick they won’t sign any FA’s that would effect said pick. I think the goal for Seattle rebuild is to build thru the draft and development of players and not thru FA when you are rebuilding.

They are looking at copying their 2010-2013 build that led them to back to back Super Bowls.

erod

Reaction score
Obviously if they are waiting for a comp pick they won’t sign any FA’s that would effect said pick. I think the goal for Seattle rebuild is to build thru the draft and development of players and not thru FA when you are rebuilding.

They are looking at copying their 2010-2013 build that led them to back to back Super Bowls.

Their recent drafts have been really pathetic. They'd better start getting that right.

Them

Reaction score
...a lot of pages...not much to add...'cept. I really don't care one way or the other...:rolleyes:

erod

Reaction score

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...3-nfl-news-update-report-seattle-pete-carroll
Here's the weird part after perusing the Seattle sites.

He was at their facilities on Wednesday and Friday. However, he refused to practice for "personal reasons". He didn't leave, but he didn't practice either of those days.

No idea why he practiced Thursday and today (although today would just be a walk through).

So tomorrow is going to be a weird day if he plays. Imagine if he misses a tackle or allows a completion. He'll probably get booed.

Imagine watching a Cowboys game against the Eagles at JerryWorld and knowing that Demarcus Lawrence wants desperately to be traded to Philadelphia.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I'm wondering how Seattle let Bennett go to Philadelphia for a 5th, but they want a treasure trove from us.

Player is forcing a trade. Seahawks will look bad if they give in, doubly worse if they deal him to Dallas. Thomas is a younger, more impactful player too boot.‭

SoBlue128

Reaction score

He was at their facilities on Wednesday and Friday. However, he refused to practice for "personal reasons". He didn't leave, but he didn't practice either of those days.

No idea why he practiced Thursday and today (although today would just be a walk through).

So tomorrow is going to be a weird day if he plays. Imagine if he misses a tackle or allows a completion. He'll probably get booed.

Imagine watching a Cowboys game against the Eagles at JerryWorld and knowing that Demarcus Lawrence wants desperately to be traded to Philadelphia.

I completely agree this is beyond weird. You even have Gil Brandt speculating a trade is in the works and that’s what really struck my cord. Initially I thought they were perhaps keeping him out for your said reason because let’s say Tavon gets behind them and burns them for a big gainer or even a score, WOW that place is gonna go nuts. Heck, even his own teammates may begin to question what his intentions were. Can you imagine the locker room? This is a potential crap storm.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score

I saw this - he has been at practice all week. It doesn’t say anywhere that he was a participant in practice, only that he attended.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

This, was about to say there is a difference in being at practice and actually practicing.