Earl Thomas Was A Cancer

OldCoach

Reaction score
To his last locker room. Don’t understand why everyone wanted spend soon to be much needed cap room on a 30 year old declining, injured, cancerous player. If he pulled that stunt last year in Dallas instead of Seattle, think how much of a distraction it would be with the news coverage We get.

On a separate note I’d rather give the money to renew B. Jones if he starts off this upcoming year at the same level as last year.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I cant wait for Heath to be getting lit up like a freaking Christmas tree this year so I can bump this thread and say, "at least Heath is not a cancer, even though he has given up 3 TDs today"

Going to be EPIC:laugh:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Wow.

I just came to grips with the idea he was old, injured and overpaid a few hours ago per some of you geniuses around here.

Now you just nailed it home.

He was a CANCER!

That is all I needed to know that not getting him was the right thing to do.

Well done.

Go Cowboys!

dallas72

Reaction score
To his last locker room. Don’t understand why everyone wanted spend soon to be much needed cap room on a 30 year old declining, injured, cancerous player. If he pulled that stunt last year in Dallas instead of Seattle, think how much of a distraction it would be with the news coverage We get.

On a separate note I’d rather give the money to renew B. Jones if he starts off this upcoming year at the same level as last year.
What stunt?...are you referring to giving Seattle the middle finger?
You realize he did that because he didnt wanna play until he got his contract..being he took team friendly deals 2x to pay Russell and others. He only came back to play because he loved his teammates...he got hurt and flipped off the Owners ..not a cancer

WeaponX

Reaction score

Declining? Please elaborate as prior to his injury, he was playing at his usual All-Pro level

For reference - see his play vs us

tm1119

Reaction score
A player wanting a guaranteed future doesn’t = cancer. It’s a business, most, of not all, players understand that. And I’m pretty positive not a single 1 of his teammates would question what ET brings on Sunday’s