Earl Thomas Was A Cancer

foofighters

Reaction score
To his last locker room. Don’t understand why everyone wanted spend soon to be much needed cap room on a 30 year old declining, injured, cancerous player. If he pulled that stunt last year in Dallas instead of Seattle, think how much of a distraction it would be with the news coverage We get.

On a separate note I’d rather give the money to renew B. Jones if he starts off this upcoming year at the same level as last year.
But so many are still butt hurt we let cancer byrant go...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Seems like I remember us winning a playoff game this year and then we were too predictable on our D-Line which led to us taking a beat down vs. LA.
Good to see you posting. Welcome back to the world.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Yeah that guy sucked. Overrated. Not worth half that pay. Never wanted him with a star to begin with
mental-gymnastics-gif-9.gif

Gameover

Reaction score
Said none of his former teammates.
All those guys are jerks!

Hated on the QB for no good reason.That team underachieved because of to many jerks in one locker room

Last edited:

JonesBoys

Reaction score
To his last locker room. Don’t understand why everyone wanted spend soon to be much needed cap room on a 30 year old declining, injured, cancerous player. If he pulled that stunt last year in Dallas instead of Seattle, think how much of a distraction it would be with the news coverage We get.

On a separate note I’d rather give the money to renew B. Jones if he starts off this upcoming year at the same level as last year.

Haven't heard one report saying he was a problem in the locker room. So either you were in the locker room or you are Stephen Jones trying give an excuse on not paying a player that can take your defense to the next level.

408Cowboy

Reaction score

The spin cycle has officially started. We can expect to see many more baseless assumptions thrown about as justification for not signing any difference makers.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The spin cycle has officially started. We can expect to see many more baseless assumptions thrown about as justification for not signing any difference makers.

We should try to bring in Houston and figure out a crafty low risk deal for Tank.. Maybe load up the front or whatever money magic they can pull off...

yimyammer

Reaction score

Cowboy fans take on ET before signing with the Ravens:

After:

OldCoach

Reaction score
How would you like your star defensive player telling an opposing coach to come get him?

Who was he flipping off while getting carted off the field?

I’m not against players wanting to get paid. I get that. When things don’t go well, this is how you act? Who would you not sign for this guy?
Zeke
Dak
Lawrence
B. Jones
Cooper

Everyone wants to go back making “splashes” like we did 15-20 years ago. How did that work out?

stiletto

Reaction score
To his last locker room. Don’t understand why everyone wanted spend soon to be much needed cap room on a 30 year old declining, injured, cancerous player.

Mehh..I am willing to bet the Ravens will be in the Super Bowl before there is any talk of that the next couple seasons. Dude is a monster.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How would you like your star defensive player telling an opposing coach to come get him?

Who was he flipping off while getting carted off the field?

I’m not against players wanting to get paid. I get that. When things don’t go well, this is how you act? Who would you not sign for this guy?
Zeke
Dak
Lawrence
B. Jones
Cooper

Everyone wants to go back making “splashes” like we did 15-20 years ago. How did that work out?

Considering we haven't won anything in nearly 25 years, how has anything "worked out"?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mehh..I am willing to bet the Ravens will be in the Super Bowl before there is any talk of that the next couple seasons. Dude is a monster.

It's funny, the last safety this team coveted in free agency - Eric Weddle - also ended up going to the Ravens, and he made the Pro Bowl all three years he was there. And helped them to field one of the best defenses in football, so there's that...

But yeah, we have Jeff Heath!
:facepalm:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
"All players that don't sign with Dallas suck, are overrated, or a cancer" - Cowboyszone

How long before someone starts saying Heath is better or just as good as Earl Thomas?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Stephen: Dad, ET is a cancer.
Jerry: We must have him!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
"All players that don't sign with Dallas suck, are overrated, or a cancer" - Cowboyszone

How long before someone starts saying Heath is better or just as good as Earl Thomas?
Well, at least Heath is young, not a cancer and won't cost Jerry half his wealth.