Earl Thomas Was A Cancer

GenoT

Reaction score
To his last locker room. Don’t understand why everyone wanted spend soon to be much needed cap room on a 30 year old declining, injured, cancerous player. If he pulled that stunt last year in Dallas instead of Seattle, think how much of a distraction it would be with the news coverage We get.

On a separate note I’d rather give the money to renew B. Jones if he starts off this upcoming year at the same level as last year.
Spent a lotta time in that Seahawks dressing-room, have you?
:muttley::facepalm:

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
Stephen Jones is a cancer

Here HERE. Just going to start calling him the Billionaire Bumpkins BOY......Bcubed. Don't care if it sticks on this board or not but it's true. I listen to SJ get interviewed and think "I wouldn't buy a used car from this guy". Sure, it pisses me off he was born into it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Thank You, Thank You very Much :bow:
... who, um ... are you hosting the drinks, and, if so, daring cavalier, may me mum --- look at her pleading ancient eyes --- come along? We will uber. The jitney was confiscated by the City Water
Works cop. If you asks me, Farmers Branch and Carrollton are acting all powerful. All SUVs and shirt and clip-on ties. :angry:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I cant wait for Heath to be getting lit up like a freaking Christmas tree this year so I can bump this thread and say, "at least Heath is not a cancer, even though he has given up 3 TDs today"

Going to be EPIC:laugh:

Very nice, a “fan” who relishes the idea of his team getting beat and having no hope. I’m sure you said the same last year. Seems what you are a fan of is complaining and having a chance to gloat about how bad the team you are a “fan” of is.

Unfortunately for you, the Cowboys actually give up fewer big players through the air than most teams, even with Heath as one of the safeties. You apparently don’t realize that. He’s not a guy that gets “lit up”, he’s just not a guy that makes big plays.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Lol, only Cowboys fans. Ridiculous thread.
Yes, ridiculous. Dont reply further, tha ridiculous thread is nearing 5 pages.

Mods, keep it here, all-knowing, good-looking staff...use thou benevolent powers to keep it here.
All hale you!

DuncanIso

Reaction score
To his last locker room. Don’t understand why everyone wanted spend soon to be much needed cap room on a 30 year old declining, injured, cancerous player. If he pulled that stunt last year in Dallas instead of Seattle, think how much of a distraction it would be with the news coverage We get.

On a separate note I’d rather give the money to renew B. Jones if he starts off this upcoming year at the same level as last year.

Agree! Don't want!

dallasdave

Reaction score
... who, um ... are you hosting the drinks, and, if so, daring cavalier, may me mum --- look at her pleading ancient eyes --- come along? We will uber. The jitney was confiscated by the City Water
Works cop. If you asks me, Farmers Branch and Carrollton are acting all powerful. All SUVs and shirt and clip-on ties. :angry:
Bring her along Mate :thumbup:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It's funny, the last safety this team coveted in free agency - Eric Weddle - also ended up going to the Ravens, and he made the Pro Bowl all three years he was there. And helped them to field one of the best defenses in football, so there's that...

But yeah, we have Jeff Heath!
:facepalm:
Weddle was overrated dude. If he was any good the Ravens would have kept him and not signed Earl. The Ravens defense hid Weddles issues.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Weddle was overrated dude. If he was any good the Ravens would have kept him and not signed Earl. The Ravens defense hid Weddles issues.

And he fell into the Pro Bowl for three straight years?

:huh:

Their defense's was so good that the game "hid Weddle's issues" and still finished at the top of the league?

And apparently, the Rams still don't see the "issues" that you do, because they jumped on signing him before free agency even started.

Come on now.