Early Game Day Thread

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well I didn't know about the rule somebody just told me about it but I will but I could still talk about how crappy the other quarterbacks are playing can I not? Seems fair that all these $250 million record setting quarterback should be shamed just like everyone else.. I did not know about the rule but I got it now it's game one even for fans
for sure! Any takes on live action are welcome!

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I’m with you brother. i believe it’s common knowledge that the Niners are stronger than us in the trenches so I’ve asked the brethren here to tell me exactly how we’ve closed that gap other than the addition of rookie Mazi………all I got was crickets and one dude telling me they aren’t better in the trenches

The ONE “X- Factor” that can overcome a scenario like this is an elite quarterback. Joe Burrow did it for years with arguably one of the worst offensive lines
Ya I get it, I’m hoping that Steelers are just overrated on defense and can’t get pressure to them. We also have improved our defense or at least tried, but offense line isn’t we’re more money needs to be spent as it’s not the answer imho

Havic

Reaction score
Man watching this Colts game and terrible Personal Foul call on Lloyd of the Jags. What's even worse is the announcers try to justify the call.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anyone find it hilarious that Rivera said he should have went to Howell earlier last year because he believed it would have helped their season?/ is that what you're seeing I see a guy that gives you some good stuff and gives you some real bad stuff..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So far Richardson is having the best day of the young QBs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Man watching this Colts game and terrible Personal Foul call on Lloyd of the Jags. What's even worse is the announcers try to justify the call.
They will always try to do that somehow there must have been a note that they better not criticize and always agree with the officials.....

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Richardson looks pretty good for someone people were calling raw and inaccurate